Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-26-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
When a woman knows she's going on a date & absolutely knows she's getting fucked I guarantee she reaches for the shaver!!!

There's 3 types of women that don't shave or groom their snatch!
1- a lazy fucker!
2- a moody self righteous feminist!
3- a virgin!

For the love of GOD ladies shave that tiny white pussy & have some god dam respect for your bodies!!!!!
Well YOU can go fuck yourself then

I keep mine nicely trimmed. I did shave once and it itched like buggery for days. Never again. HOWEVER the idea of laser removal....hmm

Old 08-26-2012, 06:25 AM

Leave a nice little heart shaped patch of hair and shave those lips. If you want your cuckold to worship your pussy, keep it smooth and full of cum. My mistress does insist that my little penis is kept free of hair. She says that real men may have some hair around their cock but I am not a real man and so I must be hairless. I have seen the size of her bulls cock and balls and I have to agree with her.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
Well YOU can go fuck yourself then
Lol well atleast you said it with a smile. Lol.

Wow Danny, you pissing everyone off. Lol.

Kimco~~ laser is the way to go!!!

Old 08-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Wow it seems my comments have caused a few ripples in the forum pond! Let me address a few that spring to mind!
-Mustang pissing people off is essential when you have an opinion, you can please some of the people some of the time, not all the people all the time! You know me by know girl so you'll believe these words when I say "I Don't Give A Shit!"
-Kathy4BBC, I think that's her name?? Well its not that I wouldn't fuck you cause your pussy is hairy, I wouldn't fuck you!, because your ugly!!!
-Kimjo I'm gonna let that slide because I'm a little smitten with her & I know she'll be singing a different tune if we ever meet! How can I be mad at a blonde in a skin tight gold mini dress???

Now I understand I sound arragant and maybe a lil over the top but let me explain, I just prefer a woman who takes pride in herself, now If I'm asked I give an honest answer, and what woman doesn't want the truth?? If I say to a woman, you should do this you'll look stunning, sexi or beautifull or prettier you gonna ignore me and leave the house looking like a scruffy bag of shite!!!! Your choice ladies!!!

Back to the point!! I wouldn't ask anyone to do anything I wouldn't do myself! Now I'm not a hairy person, I barely get an hair on my chest, but what I grow, I shave!! I like the look and I groom often, hair removal cream or a razor & atleast 3 times a week!! Now I make the effort to always look my best, or what I think my best is! The women who disagree with my opinions or don't like how I look, my image or lifestyle!!! Well they tend to be the women I wouldn't fucking touch with a hobo's dick!!!!

Rant over! Point proven! I thank you all!

Old 08-26-2012, 12:26 PM

Danny muscular black I may by ugly but you're a giant dick and I am not taking about what is between your legs. But speaking about what is between your legs, that is obviously the head you think with. This is my opinion and you can not please everyone.

Old 08-26-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black View Post
-Mustang pissing people off is essential when you have an opinion, you can please some of the people some of the time, not all the people all the time! You know me by know girl so you'll believe these words when I say "I Don't Give A Shit!"!

HYFR!!! Free is the only way to be!! One of the things I have always liked about you is that you speak your mind and not afraid to stomp toes to get your point across.

@ M 427 ~~

Old 08-27-2012, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
and I also like it hairy as fuck (just around the actual vaginal area, not all around the pelvis and stomach, asshole etc) if that makes any sense. .
Holy hell, that just reminded me of a pic here on ILI. She had pubic hair all on her inner thigh, I was like WTF?? I had never seen anything like it before. Looked like she had rode a camel across the desert, jumped off and took part of the camel fur with her. I'm not kidding. It was crazy. First I thought it was a joke or something but they
actually had a shaven pic too and I'm like oh hell go with the shaved go with the shaved look.

Hell, I would be promising blow jobs in hell for $ to buy razors with if I had pubic hairy inner thighs.

I'm pretty much anti hair on the body except on the head (for women that is) because I love a shaved bald head on my men!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-27-2012 at 05:29 AM.. Reason: One to many heads. :p

Old 10-09-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
LOL! hair up and down the thighs, now thats a damn mess, haha. A bit too primal for me.... That mould kill my hard on in a second seeing that. But Im sure theres somebody out there that likes that too..

Yea, that dates back to cave dweller days!!

It depends
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 PM

Default It depends

In an earlier post someone said its depends on the woman's personal style i feel like and I think thyqs true I have had some that are bare and some that had hair that I still ate but if you choose to go the route with hair, up keep and maintenance is required lol.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:02 PM

Am I the only one to note the tautology in the title of this thread?