Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-08-2012, 01:49 AM

17 different men. many times

Stopped Keeping Track When I Was 18!
Old 07-03-2013, 05:32 PM

Default Stopped Keeping Track When I Was 18!

Within a week of losing my virginity, I'd been fucked more times by a black man than by a white man. And, had given my Greek and French cherries to a black man

Within a few weeks of losing my virginity, I'd been fucked by my second and third black men, courtesy of my loving sister. I'd also been DP'ed by two black men.

After losing my virginity to a white man, I went four months before I was again fucked by a white man. During those four months, I was impregnated by an unknown black man as I had joined my sister, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's brother in a "Zebra" singing group.

So, you can see where it became time consuming (and distracting) to keep track!

However, my first three husbands (of four) were black men. (And, all four of my husbands have gotten me pregnant...)

Old 07-19-2013, 11:03 PM

I have been with 4 black men, but I don't know how many times altogether... 2 of them were 1 night stands, I did it a few times with one of them, and I had a long term relationship with one, and I have no clue how many time we did it in that year, I just remember we had a lot of sex lol

How many?
Old 07-26-2013, 04:10 PM

Default How many?

I was 49 when I first had sex with a blackman. We still have sex weekly. He has me do his friends and a few times we had a gangbang. So I can't tell you how many men,but I want more of it. I am now 55 Debbie

no idea
Old 07-26-2013, 05:50 PM

Default no idea

Considering three turned into LTRs plus various others, I couldn't tell you. The three toralled probably 100 times.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:01 AM

So many and so many times, I had forget the count for years,
As a gangbang slut, I can have more than 20 men in a WE and mainly they use me three times or more. I juts remember a great party last year where I was used by 100 men during a 48h fuck party. On monday, I can't walk....
Black and white mixed, all bareback.

Old 08-11-2013, 09:48 AM

Aside from my numerous 1 on 1s I've done gangbangs, fuck parties, 3somes, 4somes I lost count years ago. Hundreds II'm sure....

Old 08-11-2013, 12:02 PM

Over the last 20 years including parties, I've had the pleasure to have had well over 100 beautiful black men

Old 08-12-2013, 06:36 AM

On my honeymoon in Jamaica I had 3 black guys to fuck me and since then in 1993 I have been fucking black guys most of the time.Being in Bahrain and living next to the biggest US Navy Base gave me a chance to fuck black guys every day sometimes more than 5 black guys a day and I predict during the years I have been fucked by at least 5000 black guys as now I usually fuck around 15 guys every week and this not including my annual gangbang parties of course where the minimum were above 50 guys.Most of my fuck buddys are African Americans from US Navy but when I travel to UK or US of course I fuck different kind of black men too.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:32 AM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefevermona View Post
I predict during the years I have been fucked by at least 5000 black guys

Tags
hey bitch, suck it mercedes