Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wow...
Old 02-12-2024, 06:42 PM

Default Wow...

Once I had my first BBC experience (which got REALLY crazy FUN) I wasn hooked!! I went on a 3 year BBC exclusive period where I was eventually going out 5-6 nites a week to after hours clubs and having sex with ANY Black guy that approached me. Many times we would go out to the car, or ti a private room in the club, have sex, and I would go back down to the main area with his sperm running down my thighs to fund another guy, multiple times a night!!

Easily iI ahve been with hundreds, and many of them multiple times in longer term relationships. Two of them whored me out which increased the number of guys I had sex with a lot. The more I got, the more I wanted!! The only reason we aren't raising a tribe of mixed children is because I have a tipped uterus that makes it difficult to get pregnant,

Definitely I have had sex with more other men that I could EVERY have with my one and done husband!! Hr voulf NEVER begin to catch up even if we did it every day from here on. J (the wife)

How many
Old 02-13-2024, 12:19 PM

Default How many

A lot, at least several hundred lol

As a libertine it’s extremely easy to get a lot of men and so black men everyday,
Sex with black men is also extremely addictive so I want to do it as much as possible

Old 04-19-2024, 11:11 AM

I've had just 2 and recently,both made me squirt and now I want more there is something amazing and special being fucked by a bbc.

Old 04-19-2024, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchwhore View Post
A lot, at least several hundred lol

As a libertine it’s extremely easy to get a lot of men and so black men everyday,
Sex with black men is also extremely addictive so I want to do it as much as possible
I agree it's amazing isn't it

Old 04-21-2024, 06:39 PM

Had like 50 blacks, maybe10 bbc, rest normal, all were fun

Tags
hey bitch, suck it mercedes