Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I thought it was "no ducky" LOL! Regardless of what it is . . . ahma BITE it . . . CHOMP :-D (_I_)!!

Damn TND, I'm starting to think you have an ass fetish.

Roll tide
Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 AM

Talking Roll tide

Bama born and raised. It explains why you do all your post in purple. We will be national champs back to back ! Ooh yeah! :d:d:d:d

You Think???
Old 11-04-2012, 07:22 AM

Default You Think???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Damn TND, I'm starting to think you have an ass fetish.

Hahaha! And sorry about the game Alley. But you gotta admit . . . it was one helluva good game! Thought LSU had it there for a minute. Well, there's always next season !

Old 11-04-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Hahaha! And sorry about the game Alley. But you gotta admit . . . it was one helluva good game! Thought LSU had it there for a minute. Well, there's always next season !

Awe thanks, yes it was one hell of a game... I hardly have a voice left from all the screaming I was doing!!! thanks again.. Still wearing my LSU colors with pride... They played HARD!!!!

Old 11-30-2012, 03:12 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
I have always been a Notre Dame fan. Yes they got spanked last time they faced LSU. Yes ND has been unable to win a bowl game in recent times. However, I believe ND is on the upswing. The SEC has been strong and all that, but everything runs in cycles. ND will return to national dominance. Soon all you southerners will rue the day when the Irish come to a town near you. It's inevitable. Payback is in the making. Go Irish!
Well hell hell hell...looks like the day has come sooner than expected. I love the silence on this thread.
No LSU flunk outs, no Gators, no Auburn, gotta love it. Personally, I couldn't care who wins the sec championship this weekend, be it Bama or Georgia, I'm just grateful ND is in the game come bowl day. Not worried about any team from the sec. All hype. Get an academic standard down there for chuck's sake. We'll see how good your teams are then.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:04 PM

SEC schools have great academic standards. And by the way Notre Dame is not that good. They have played no one like the SEC teams. UGA, Bama, Gators, LSU, Texas A&M and South Car would all wipe the floor up with Notre Dame. The SEC championship game is the real national title game. ND stands no chance against the winner.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
Well hell hell hell...looks like the day has come sooner than expected. I love the silence on this thread.
No LSU flunk outs, no Gators, no Auburn, gotta love it. Personally, I couldn't care who wins the sec championship this weekend, be it Bama or Georgia, I'm just grateful ND is in the game come bowl day. Not worried about any team from the sec. All hype. Get an academic standard down there for chuck's sake. We'll see how good your teams are then.

LWP~ I'm still here and loving LSU but for today I'm a BULLDOG fan but regardless who wins today.

But come game day I will be screaming for our southern boys instead of your ND. Gotta keep that love in the south.

Oh Yeah?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:48 PM

Default Oh Yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingsex2012 View Post
SEC schools have great academic standards. And by the way Notre Dame is not that good. They have played no one like the SEC teams. UGA, Bama, Gators, LSU, Texas A&M and South Car would all wipe the floor up with Notre Dame. The SEC championship game is the real national title game. ND stands no chance against the winner.
Well talk is cheap! Time will tell. Notre Dame DOES have good defense, and good D wins championships. Let's win one for the Gipper!!!

Old 12-02-2012, 12:42 AM

ND has a decent defense. About five or six SEC teams have UNBELIEVABLE defense. SEC championship game should be the title game. What a game that was just played.

Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Well talk is cheap! Time will tell. Notre Dame DOES have good defense, and good D wins championships. Let's win one for the Gipper!!!

FCK!!! Looks like I'm a damn Bama fan for a day!!!

TND- you wanna make a wager?? Hmm??

Tags
dog food, football, is this your whole life?, lsu kicks ass!!