Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Think I hit the Jackpot!!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:02 PM

Default Think I hit the Jackpot!!

Just had to tell my story here since this is one of my favorite sites. Ever since my divorce from a very very conservative woman, I've been very interested in finding a more "libral" and open minded woman to date. One that would at least consider the idea of interracial sex and cuckolding or swinging. After posting as ad on some online dating sites that was worded just a certain way to attract a more open minded type of woman, well, after dating several that turned into disappointments, I finally met someone that has all the potential!
I'm a good looking attractive white male that doesn't have a problem picking up women, but one that suits my interests is the hard part. Now, I've met an attractive woman from an online dating site that found me very interesting and after a lot of talking, she revealed to me that she had been dating mostly black men and is very attracted to black men and LOVES big black cock. But, she wants more that just the sex. Someone that is romantic and has the same interests as she does. Well, we hit it off right away and she is crazy about me and LOVES sex period. When I told her how turned on I get thinking about her with black men, she liked me even more! She's even showed me a couple videos of her getting fucked by big black cock! When she saw how turned on I got, she is now crazy about me and the possibilities. Especially when I told her that I would love for her to have all the black cock she wants and she can still have me as her boyfriend to do all the other things she likes to do as well. Now, we are planning our first interracial experience together with a black gentleman and she is so excited to get fucked infront of me by a big black cock.
All I can say is that, if this type of lifestyle is what you truly want, it's out there. I takes a lot of patience and frustration, but there are women our there that want to "have her cake, and eat it too!"
Soon I hope we will be posting I own pics on here to share with everyone! Good luck to all you looking for the same!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:59 PM

Boy looking forward to seeing those. Glad you found the person of your dreams.