Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sex and saliva
Old 10-19-2012, 02:02 AM

Default Sex and saliva

Being the natural born freak that I am I must say that I love spit and love a woman who isn afraid of spit or afraid to generate and use spit on me.

For one, saliva makes the best lube for pussy penetration. One of my favorite things to do to a woman is fuck, then go down, fuck, then go down, etc. Spit all over and in that pussy hole til its overflowing and wow, talk about slip and slide... plus spit makes that pussy talk back more than usual too. My real freaks know what im talkin about lol.

Obviously I love doggie style and not much beats (other than oil or lube) spitting on ones dick between strokes... except for spitting on the womans asshole. Delightfully nasty. If shes into it, I love to use all that spit running down her crack to stuff a finger or two in that ass. Now thats some good fuckin.

Spit balling is ok. Nough said on that.

The best is a really sloppy bj where the female has spit literally running all over your dick down your balls to the crack of your ass. Strings and strands all hanging off her face while she pulls it out of her mouth to jerk it.... omg heaven.

Word!
Old 10-19-2012, 06:14 AM

Default Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieismystyle View Post
The best is a really sloppy bj where the female has spit literally running all over your dick down your balls to the crack of your ass. Strings and strands all hanging off her face while she pulls it out of her mouth to jerk it.... omg heaven.
I love that shit. How a woman is supposed to sick dick!

Old 10-30-2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggieismystyle View Post
Being the natural born freak that I am I must say that I love spit and love a woman who isn afraid of spit or afraid to generate and use spit on me.

For one, saliva makes the best lube for pussy penetration. One of my favorite things to do to a woman is fuck, then go down, fuck, then go down, etc. Spit all over and in that pussy hole til its overflowing and wow, talk about slip and slide... plus spit makes that pussy talk back more than usual too. My real freaks know what im talkin about lol.

Obviously I love doggie style and not much beats (other than oil or lube) spitting on ones dick between strokes... except for spitting on the womans asshole. Delightfully nasty. If shes into it, I love to use all that spit running down her crack to stuff a finger or two in that ass. Now thats some good fuckin.

Spit balling is ok. Nough said on that.

Doggie, can't lie!! I like your style!! Guess it takes a freak to understand another freak!! Bet I have read your reply 5 x different days. Each time I find myself breathing deeper and deeper as I read lol sooo I thought it was time for the my inner freak to give kudos to your freaky sexi ass for that sexi ass reply!! I love it!!! TU

Old 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM

I feel like a real bitch if the man spits on my face, I love it with a slap

Old 11-10-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forhoja View Post
That's what I'm talking about. I guess they think I'm talking about using spit as lube, but I'm talking spitting into each others face and mouth.

Old 11-10-2012, 07:44 PM

Maybe it's just me, but spitting (anywhere) is a turn-off.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forhoja View Post

Umm that's a big NO!!! Spit in my face and slap me? Oh we gonna go from having hot sex to fighting in the front yard, (redneck style) you can spit anywhere but my face same goes for the slapping.

Mandingo~~ not not just for lube.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-11-2012 at 03:34 PM..

Old 11-11-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Umm that's a big NO!!! Spit in my face and slap me? Oh we gonna go from having hot sex to fighting in the front yard, (redneck style) you can spit anywhere but my face same goes for the slapping.

well it depends on the woman. if shes a neat freak il have to sneak my spitting in wile shes busy cumming. a quick spit directly on my in going cock. she will love it and never know. but i like nasty women. once a woman asked me outside of sex almost out the blue "would it but you out if i wanted you to spit in my mouth, no im not talking a huge loogie dont be mistaken. i would like you to drool in my mouth wile we are in missionary like a long string that just keeps flowing." now i knew what she ment because shes a passionate r and b kind of lover nothing rough nothing hard (cept myself) so i could tottaly get what she ment and where she was comming from. but whats his face is correct the wetter the suck job the faster she will climb the corporate latter. it should feel like cock is in a washing machine. esp as my heads sliding down into her neck and back out to her tongue. some women dont know the more spit they use the smoother the slide down her throat will be. thats about it for ladies... now theres some sluts that love to be "womanhandled" theres alot of spitting then smacking the wet flesh no matter where. some like it tapped others like it red. the funny thing is women who dont like like to use spit as lube cuz it will get dry if u dont keep spitting its gonna get chafe dry and thats not cool.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syft09 View Post
well it depends on the woman. if shes a neat freak il have to sneak my spitting in wile shes busy cumming. a quick spit directly on my in going cock. she will love it and never know. but i like nasty women. once a woman asked me outside of sex almost out the blue "would it but you out if i wanted you to spit in my mouth, no im not talking a huge loogie dont be mistaken. i would like you to drool in my mouth wile we are in missionary like a long string that just keeps flowing." now i knew what she ment because shes a passionate r and b kind of lover nothing rough nothing hard (cept myself) so i could tottaly get what she ment and where she was comming from. but whats his face is correct the wetter the suck job the faster she will climb the corporate latter. it should feel like cock is in a washing machine. esp as my heads sliding down into her neck and back out to her tongue. some women dont know the more spit they use the smoother the slide down her throat will be. thats about it for ladies... now theres some sluts that love to be "womanhandled" theres alot of spitting then smacking the wet flesh no matter where. some like it tapped others like it red. the funny thing is women who dont like like to use spit as lube cuz it will get dry if u dont keep spitting its gonna get chafe dry and thats not cool.
You had a chick request that you spit\drool in her mouth? Wow. Lucky dude.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:59 PM

No spitting thanks... I don't mind seeing a woman spit on a dick once or twice. But mostly no.

Tags
fuck, the police