Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Well, I'll pull that hair and SLAP that F'in cranium too . . . believe me . . . don't think I could spit in somebody's face though (or want them to spit in mine) . . . just in each other's mouths . . . guess I've revealed one of my limits
I don't like to do it,, either ... just recieve it.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith_D View Post
I don't like to do it,, either ... just recieve it.
We would bump heads in bed lol. Because I love to receive that tasty white girl spit and slob.

Yeah
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 AM

Default Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Because I love to receive that tasty white girl spit and slob.
Exchange of bodily fluids . . . SPIT . . . during DFK (deep French kissing) . . . that's what I like. Did it with one big booty blonde and we both had "strings" running down our chins.

omg
Old 11-20-2012, 03:26 PM

Default omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Exchange of bodily fluids . . . SPIT . . . during DFK (deep French kissing) . . . that's what I like. Did it with one big booty blonde and we both had "strings" running down our chins.
Now that's what I'm talking about. You should've licked her chin clean.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Only if you're the one bending over the hood if my Chrysler baby. You give me the impression you have a magnificent pink pussy that drains BBC in seconds.

"drain BBC in seconds" damn, I don't have super pussy powers..

Smooches dear friend..

Wet lubricated lust -
Old 08-10-2013, 08:30 PM

Default Wet lubricated lust -

:-)

Dripping Dripping and more

Old 11-03-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingTantraYang View Post
:-)

Dripping Dripping and more

"And more"!!!

~~~ missing Mandingo around here.

i dont but my 52yr old uncle from nigeria does
Old 01-23-2014, 03:58 PM

Default i dont but my 52yr old uncle from nigeria does

i dont like eating spit in sex. i just like sex and chicks's sweating on me during sex.
but my 52 year old uncle from nigeria already ate tons of college blond chick's spit in sex within several months after arrived here. the reason not because he love it but girls do. because chick's thinks his mouth smells bad in kiss. so , they will spit to his mouth without kissing.

i dont have many foibles like him. he told me he ate spit from 2 college chicks lisa and helen during sex almost every 2-3 days. every time, he would phone his chicks to prepare shaver, collar, chewing gum, lip-stick, blue ,pink shimmer make up and Lybrido before go to their dorm. he was a farmer and lived hard life. in order to enjoy sex with his hot blond chicks each time. he asked them to buy another tighter fit night club outfit. so 80% of their body could revealed as Lisa and Helen please my uncle by using their boobs and moist body in skimpy outfit to sqeezing on top of him. i have watched his sex with Lisa several times. girls spiting to his mouth as chewing their chewing gum. their eyes been painted into light pink or blue with skimmer on eyelid and boobs.

but he told me, this doesnt work. he still want to eat her tongue. so he ate spiting first. after girls tired on him, he would grasp his hot chick's head and suck her tongue by ravish kiss.

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-23-2014 at 04:32 PM..

Train wreck
Old 01-23-2014, 08:02 PM

Default Train wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
i dont like eating spit in sex. i just like sex and chicks's sweating on me during sex.
but my 52 year old uncle from nigeria already ate tons of college blond chick's spit in sex within several months after arrived here. the reason not because he love it but girls do. because chick's thinks his mouth smells bad in kiss. so , they will spit to his mouth without kissing.

i dont have many foibles like him. he told me he ate spit from 2 college chicks lisa and helen during sex almost every 2-3 days. every time, he would phone his chicks to prepare shaver, collar, chewing gum, lip-stick, blue ,pink shimmer make up and Lybrido before go to their dorm. he was a farmer and lived hard life. in order to enjoy sex with his hot blond chicks each time. he asked them to buy another tighter fit night club outfit. so 80% of their body could revealed as Lisa and Helen please my uncle by using their boobs and moist body in skimpy outfit to sqeezing on top of him. i have watched his sex with Lisa several times. girls spiting to his mouth as chewing their chewing gum. their eyes been painted into light pink or blue with skimmer on eyelid and boobs.

but he told me, this doesnt work. he still want to eat her tongue. so he ate spiting first. after girls tired on him, he would grasp his hot chick's head and suck her tongue by ravish kiss.

But yet I can't look away. Lol. I'm totally digging the eyeshadow details. Lol

~~~~~

Tags
fuck, the police