Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dirtiest thing your girl has done?
Old 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM

Default Dirtiest thing your girl has done?

I've met a few girls through websites and seen some dirty things. What has your wife/gf done with or without you?

hot wife
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM

Default hot wife

i watched my wife play strip poker with a co-worker "male" and after a few drinks...she had sex with both of us

Hubby even bought the condom
Old 11-05-2009, 09:42 PM

Default Hubby even bought the condom

I had my husband stand guard while I had sex with a young black man in a convenience store rest room. I even had him go buy a condom since the guy was a stranger. I told him to be sure and get the "magnum" size.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:54 AM

i love to watch my wife flirt with othere men when we go to parties and she gets a lil to much to drink and she really cuts loose

Old 11-09-2009, 12:04 AM

My "wife" had our male Black Lab slurp her pussy about a dozen seperate times & let him fuck her once. She admitted it was the most fantastic sexual experience of her life!

One Lucky Guy
Old 11-09-2009, 10:52 PM

Default One Lucky Guy

I just want to say, "You are "One lucky guy to have a friend that likes to experiment"

Best wishes for more.

naughty
Old 11-21-2009, 11:51 PM

Default naughty

the naughty and dirtiest thing i can remember is my husbands friend came around looking for him, instead i took him upstairs and got him to fuck me silly, he cum in my pussy and and my mouth, i had a black coffee on the side so decided to spit it in ther einstead of swallowing, i mixed it around for a while then necked the coffee and it tasted so much better, my husbands friend was amazed and said it was the dirtiest thing he had seen

I want to get pregnant BY A BLACK MAN!
Old 11-22-2009, 09:15 AM

Default I want to get pregnant BY A BLACK MAN!

I haven't done this yet, but I want another man to get me pregnant. My sissy cuck hubby (Greggy) has watched me get deep fucked by guys with huge BARE cocks, but I told him I just might try to get pregnant by another man, one of my bulls.
My biggest fantasy is to BE SEEDED BY BBC--- A HOT BLACK MAN WITH A HUGE COCK! I told hubby about it and although he loves watching me get super fucked, he cried and begs me not to get pregnant, ESPECIALLY BY A BLACK MAN!

I have contacted a few men in Aff and have some willing to do it. I am so excited and can hardly wait. Same handle in Aff.

Maryann

Who wants to get me pregnant?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 AM

Thumbs up Who wants to get me pregnant?

MOre info and...
Who wants to get me pregnant?

Get back to me asap and send a pic if you can so I can show it to that sissy cuck of mine.

I love teasing and humiliating my cuckold hubby and I make him watch other men super fuck me. But my secret fantasy -- no longer a secret to him-- is to be barebacked when I am very fertile by a man who wants to get me pregnant! Hubby lets me do anything I want with other men, but he cries and begs me not to let a man get me pregnant. Not only do I tease him about it, but I want it to happen!

OMG I want your seed in my cunt. I fuck bareback as it is, but haven't tried to get pregnant, only fantasized and tease hubby. Now I am ready to really do it and make him watch when I am super fertile....

GIVE ME YOUR SEED! SPLASH IT IN ME WAY DEEP!

Maryann

Old 11-22-2009, 12:24 PM

PM me to find out