Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Yes, when a woman is smiling and laughing and giggling and touching your shoulder, arm, or especially your chest that's a good sign. It means she likes you and is attracted to you. And when she leans over while holding your arm, closes her eyes, and rests her forehead on your shoulder while laughing about something??? Ooooohhhh my nigga get ready to pull a white girl's panties down now !! Yes, touching is extremely important to the female species. That's why when she doesn't like you or is upset with you she will say things like, "Don't touch me, don't touch me!!" LOL!
That's why I always encourage the girls I meet up with and take out to meet the guys to act flirty and not be so shy, usually I get a few drinks in them before we go out to get them to relax and not be so nervous even more so if it's their first time being around and talking with black men, some have told me it's somewhat intimidating at first no matter how nice the guy is. Sometimes they hold back too much and the guys can't tell they are into them when they actually are but he does not pick up that she is, I see girls at clubs like this also I usually talk to them and ask if I can buy them a drink, then to help them relax more I ask them to dance to get a feel for her attitude then I try and hand her off slowly introducing her to one of the guys while I still stick around, it's strange how some younger women almost need to be told or sort of approved on it being ok to be flirty and romantic with black men but that's just at first usually, then they fully open up and start hooking up and hanging out with and dating the guys

Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylersupports View Post
That's why I always encourage the girls I meet up with and take out to meet the guys to act flirty and not be so shy, usually I get a few drinks in them before we go out to get them to relax and not be so nervous even more so if it's their first time being around and talking with black men, some have told me it's somewhat intimidating at first no matter how nice the guy is. Sometimes they hold back too much and the guys can't tell they are into them when they actually are but he does not pick up that she is, I see girls at clubs like this also I usually talk to them and ask if I can buy them a drink, then to help them relax more I ask them to dance to get a feel for her attitude then I try and hand her off slowly introducing her to one of the guys while I still stick around, it's strange how some younger women almost need to be told or sort of approved on it being ok to be flirty and romantic with black men but that's just at first usually, then they fully open up and start hooking up and hanging out with and dating the guys

Your post make me lol!!! You act like you are doing a great service to the BBC community. but actually your just getting your white dick hard. If and only if half of what you post is real then your doing it in hopes of watching the ir Fck when it happens or your wanting to be the clean up man. Which is fine but this whole charade of BBC community Service work is BS.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:36 PM

exactly, that is what we do !! she said when she gets alone (away from me) in a bar full of men she turns into a barlizard..LOL

Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 PM

Eye contact and a smile is all that is required!

I do have a couple of tattoos, but they are not always easily seen. The spade jewellery is fine for conversation or teasing the pale-faces, but not essential for having fun.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:49 PM

Just being open to chat. It's always good when a couple can tall and be honest. You don't want to offer her up too freely or it doesn't seem right but swinging the conversation to her appetites and just in general complimenting her. It gives us an opening to compliment her and see if she is mortified or if she opens up. Sometimes it happens at the most unexpected paves like at the airport and you end up with someone new to chat with and something fun to do on a 2hr flight on Southwest with a blanket near the back of the plane.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:47 PM

I've been told by more than a few that I just have that look that says I like black men. Not really sure just what that means though....Becky

Simple
Old 01-26-2016, 08:39 PM

Default Simple

I agree with whoever earlier said to leave your wife at the bar waiting for drinks. I had my wife (and she knew why) head to the bar for a round of drinks. Sometimes I would hang with her for awhile and then other times she would stay alone. Anyways she drew quite a bit of attention and at the end of the night she always had a partner if she wanted.

I branded myself with a Queen of Spades
Old 01-28-2016, 10:30 AM

Default I branded myself with a Queen of Spades

I have found it uplifting and freeing to be branded as Black Cock only. I tattood it on my ankle about the size of a apple. I have no desire to even talk or be hit on by White guys, I dress to attract Black men, and its a great tool to open conversation. Im going to modify it and put Black Cock Slut under it. I'm also proud of the new tattoo I put on my butt it says If its Black take it Bareback, and I finally got a tramp stamp that in Bold letters says Black Cock Only, and I wear short tube tops everywhere now. Celebrate your love, and preference for BBC, and show it, and Black guys love it, and thats what I love serving and gratifying, and building my Bulls confidence always showing my love for him, and his beautiful Cock.

Old 01-28-2016, 02:26 PM

And in this fantasy world that you live in.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabithacums View Post
I have found it uplifting and freeing to be branded as Black Cock only. I tattood it on my ankle about the size of a apple. I have no desire to even talk or be hit on by White guys, I dress to attract Black men, and its a great tool to open conversation. Im going to modify it and put Black Cock Slut under it. I'm also proud of the new tattoo I put on my butt it says If its Black take it Bareback, and I finally got a tramp stamp that in Bold letters says Black Cock Only, and I wear short tube tops everywhere now. Celebrate your love, and preference for BBC, and show it, and Black guys love it, and thats what I love serving and gratifying, and building my Bulls confidence always showing my love for him, and his beautiful Cock.

Old 05-15-2016, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
No symbol just show some interests, some friendly flirting and conversation and eye contact from a woman would be good enough for me.
it would be good enough for me too