Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White Wives and Black Lovers
Old 11-22-2012, 02:04 PM

Default White Wives and Black Lovers

How common is it for White wives to have a Black lover?

Old 11-22-2012, 02:28 PM

Can't give a definite answer but I know white women who do have black lovers and or black friends with privileges.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 AM

Every white wife should have 2 or 3 black luvers on standby. It works for me....

Old 11-23-2012, 10:14 AM

It is a much higher figure now than 10 years ago. I think befor long it will be the rule rather than the exception it once was.

Often black guys are sought out as lovers rather than it being something that just happened.

We have witnessed many white swingers be pro active in such changes. Though even in non lifestyle couples it is now very common if the wife has a lover with or without hubbies consent, he is of color.

We have also found often women we know will take more than one as they awaken those desires.

Sadly though it is still much rarer for white men to have colored lovers. That is something even at parties we have seldom seen.

Old 11-23-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantuinme2001 View Post
Sadly though it is still much rarer for white men to have colored lovers.

"colored" wow really? Now, curiosity makes me wanna ask your age and location.
~~~~~~~~~

EDIT~~ never mind, I checked ya profile. Lol. Yep, that explains it!!

Didn't think you could possibly be from the states.. Lol.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-23-2012 at 10:40 AM..

White wives and black lovers
Old 11-23-2012, 03:33 PM

Default White wives and black lovers

I workout at a local recreation center and work in the hospitality industry and I am a middle age black man and I get approached by married white women and single white women often. I work out so I am physically pleasing to the eye and I am handsome not ugly. I am also college educated but I get approached by these women. I am also single.

I have recently attended a interracial party where there were several married and single white women who come to seek or get black dick. At the interracial party I mostly observed because this was something new to me. There were probably three to four black guys to every one white woman. There was also a black woman or sister who was also getting plenty of black dick. I ended up screwing one white librarian, who was hot for black dick. I talked to the black woman because I was trying to make sense of this scene or party. She simply said that these white women simply had to get their full of chocolate. It was amazing to watch these men ravage these women and these women loved it and wanted more. I can seriously say that the following days, these women had some sore pussies!

Old 11-23-2012, 11:55 PM

The wife and I are considering making it slightly more common.

marriedwhitewoman
Old 11-24-2012, 10:31 PM

Default marriedwhitewoman

My massage therapist is a black man. He truly has the healing hands and a way with scented oils

Old 11-25-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfit53 View Post
I workout at a local recreation center and work in the hospitality industry and I am a middle age black man and I get approached by married white women and single white women often. I work out so I am physically pleasing to the eye and I am handsome not ugly. I am also college educated but I get approached by these women. I am also single.

I have recently attended a interracial party where there were several married and single white women who come to seek or get black dick. At the interracial party I mostly observed because this was something new to me. There were probably three to four black guys to every one white woman. There was also a black woman or sister who was also getting plenty of black dick. I ended up screwing one white librarian, who was hot for black dick. I talked to the black woman because I was trying to make sense of this scene or party. She simply said that these white women simply had to get their full of chocolate. It was amazing to watch these men ravage these women and these women loved it and wanted more. I can seriously say that the following days, these women had some sore pussies!
Just where in the hell can I find an "Interracial Party". Is that the name of it? Is it advertised as such?

Old 11-25-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Just where in the hell can I find an "Interracial Party". Is that the name of it? Is it advertised as such?

Lol @ Mandingo!!!

Yea, I would love to see those party invitations. Gives it gives a whole new meaning to BYB!!