Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   White women feet (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/8138-white-women-feet.html)

bigcock451 12-03-2012 11:16 PM

White women feet

I think I have a footfetish, not the licking or sweaty sock kind. I just love white women's feet, they are sooo sexy and they know it. The red polish, I'm done. I recently watched a lesbian video where one was licking the others feet and I was hard as a rock. I also never let a woman leave socks or shoes on when fucking. Something about their percent toes, arches and soles drive me crazy. Ladies amI crazy???

Mustang Alley 01-19-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcock451 (Post 46222)
I think I have a footfetish, not the licking or sweaty sock kind. I just love white women's feet, they are sooo sexy and they know it. The red polish, I'm done. I recently watched a lesbian video where one was licking the others feet and I was hard as a rock. I also never let a woman leave socks or shoes on when fucking. Something about their percent toes, arches and soles drive me crazy. Ladies amI crazy???

lol.. I love it!!!! NO reason to think your crazy, you're the same as many other men that I know!!! ;)

TylerBBC2012 01-19-2013 12:57 PM

Indeed bro a fetish it is but a good one ... i love me some pretty feet. Women and mostly white so i think we may be in the same boat

beckysummer 06-03-2013 12:13 AM

Almost every lover I've ever had loved my feet and I totally love it. One a my 3 biggest weaknesses and black men LOVE me for it. Which I love.

beckysummer 06-13-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcock451 (Post 46222)

Your not crazy at all, hon. Not sure how common it is but theres tons of girls who love having their feet licked and toes sucked (I'm one a them). I've always loved my feet and love sharing them as a part of sex & every boyfriend I've had has totally loved my feet. This is especially true for every black lover I've had (5 total).

I know its not unusual cause I've been to foot parties all over and theres always plenty of black men there (which is a bonus for girls like me).

juan2710 08-07-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 48138)

lol.. I love it!!!! NO reason to think your crazy, you're the same as many other men that I know!!! ;)

seeeeeeeeeprrrrr

dashinglad2010 08-07-2013 05:39 PM

I posted a thread about this recently on the forum. It's natural for black men to be attracted to white women's feet, especially in high heels. It increases the sexuality of a white female and does the same for us brothers. I know I'd love to fuck a white wife/single white woman who wears Fuck-Me heels and cum all over her feet. It's the most awesome feeling in the world.

goku714 08-10-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 48138)

i love feet that are clean, pretty and tasty mmmmmm

Mustang Alley 08-10-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goku714 (Post 56063)
i love feet that are clean, pretty and tasty mmmmmm

I know that you do!! ;)

💋

bigcock451 11-05-2013 07:25 PM

Summer is over

No more sexy sandles and flops.....