Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women feet
Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 PM

Default White women feet

I think I have a footfetish, not the licking or sweaty sock kind. I just love white women's feet, they are sooo sexy and they know it. The red polish, I'm done. I recently watched a lesbian video where one was licking the others feet and I was hard as a rock. I also never let a woman leave socks or shoes on when fucking. Something about their percent toes, arches and soles drive me crazy. Ladies amI crazy???

Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I think I have a footfetish, not the licking or sweaty sock kind. I just love white women's feet, they are sooo sexy and they know it. The red polish, I'm done. I recently watched a lesbian video where one was licking the others feet and I was hard as a rock. I also never let a woman leave socks or shoes on when fucking. Something about their percent toes, arches and soles drive me crazy. Ladies amI crazy???

lol.. I love it!!!! NO reason to think your crazy, you're the same as many other men that I know!!!

Old 01-19-2013, 12:57 PM

Indeed bro a fetish it is but a good one ... i love me some pretty feet. Women and mostly white so i think we may be in the same boat

Old 06-03-2013, 12:13 AM

Almost every lover I've ever had loved my feet and I totally love it. One a my 3 biggest weaknesses and black men LOVE me for it. Which I love.

Last edited by beckysummer; 06-03-2013 at 09:49 PM..

Old 06-13-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
Your not crazy at all, hon. Not sure how common it is but theres tons of girls who love having their feet licked and toes sucked (I'm one a them). I've always loved my feet and love sharing them as a part of sex & every boyfriend I've had has totally loved my feet. This is especially true for every black lover I've had (5 total).

I know its not unusual cause I've been to foot parties all over and theres always plenty of black men there (which is a bonus for girls like me).

Old 08-07-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

lol.. I love it!!!! NO reason to think your crazy, you're the same as many other men that I know!!!

seeeeeeeeeprrrrr

Old 08-07-2013, 05:39 PM

I posted a thread about this recently on the forum. It's natural for black men to be attracted to white women's feet, especially in high heels. It increases the sexuality of a white female and does the same for us brothers. I know I'd love to fuck a white wife/single white woman who wears Fuck-Me heels and cum all over her feet. It's the most awesome feeling in the world.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

i love feet that are clean, pretty and tasty mmmmmm

Old 08-10-2013, 06:02 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
i love feet that are clean, pretty and tasty mmmmmm

I know that you do!!

💋

Summer is over
Old 11-05-2013, 07:25 PM

Default Summer is over

No more sexy sandles and flops.....