Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I just saw the interracial Jamie Foxx movie called Django: Unchained
Old 12-26-2012, 11:00 PM

Thumbs up I just saw the interracial Jamie Foxx movie called Django: Unchained

Very powerful movie, it's set in the 1860s two years before the american civial war about black slavery and their owners who made them work for them, and the overall way blacks were treated back then. There are alot of black men in that movie I would have loved to see with white women, not even just for sex but dating and having children together, there are a few scenes in it with white women looking at the black men like they wnated them..I bet they really did but there was so much hatred and racism back then. It made me with I could bring a hundred or so black men back from then to our time and let them be with white women, or if I could go back in time with fourty or so women for them to comfort them, that movie really made me think..I highly recommend you all go see it!

Old 12-27-2012, 11:04 AM

I saw and it was a great movie but overall it still maintained white supremacy. You call it "interracial" (don't know where you got that from). A lot of black folk think this was a "revenge" movie because Jamie Foxx was killing a lot of white guys and in the movie he didn't die. Like I said it was a great action flick but it was drenched in white supremacy.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
I saw and it was a great movie but overall it still maintained white supremacy. You call it "interracial" (don't know where you got that from). A lot of black folk think this was a "revenge" movie because Jamie Foxx was killing a lot of white guys and in the movie he didn't die. Like I said it was a great action flick but it was drenched in white supremacy.
That's because it was set in the 1860's. That was the history of how it was then. I'm not so sure I care too much for Jamie Foxx. He has made himself out to be pretty racist himself.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingsex2012 View Post
That's because it was set in the 1860's. That was the history of how it was then. I'm not so sure I care too much for Jamie Foxx. He has made himself out to be pretty racist himself.
My point is its 2012 enough of the black inferiority movies. Enough of the damn slave movies. Enough of the damn black women as maids movies (The Help). Enough of the white savior movies (Precious and The BlindSide). There's all kinds of histry that's not favorable to other Americans yet blk folk got to constantly be reminded of horrors of slavery and inferiority. Care to explain how Jaime Foxx is a racist???

Old 12-27-2012, 05:09 PM

Where you been Mandingo? I think I will let you look up his racist comments yourself. He has made pretty clear his thoughts on whites. And the movies are just historically set. It's history and tons of movies have concentrated on different histories. Not just racism against black people. You seem very focused on racist stuff. So many of your posts have something pertaining to it. You appear to be in a vacuum. That's not healthy man. You will cause yourself to have stress related health problems. Change your focus to more positive things. It will be good for you.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:10 PM

By the way, the original post to this thread was so silly I can't believe it was posted. How cheesy.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Where you been Mandingo? I think I will let you look up his racist comments yourself. He has made pretty clear his thoughts on whites. And the movies are just historically set. It's history and tons of movies have concentrated on different histories. Not just racism against black people. You seem very focused on racist stuff. So many of your posts have something pertaining to it. You appear to be in a vacuum. That's not healthy man. You will cause yourself to have stress related health problems. Change your focus to more positive things. It will be good for you.
Thanks for answering my question. You knew your reply was going to be so ridiculous that you didn't even make a attempt to answer it. If him saying "I m killing whites in this movie" is racist to you, then someone needs to find out what racism is.

Interracial?... I guess.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:23 PM

Default Interracial?... I guess.

Ok, I saw this movie yesterday. I enjoyed it for what it was; Quentin Tarantino's attempt to make a spaghetti western. I really don't think that anyone should spend time holding the film up as an example of historical accuracy.

Was it nice to see a portrayal of a strong, empowered black man in the days of slavery?... Of course. Do I mind if white women go to see this movie and come away from it with newfound appreciation of black men? Of course not -- that would be great.

But I do have an issue with anyone asserting that this was a great "interracial" film... Actually I think that suggestion is kind of twisted. The ONLY interracial content in this movie (for the most part) was that of captive slave WOMEN being made available to white men against their will... And I'm just not sure that should be used as an example to promote the [consensual] interracial lifestyle.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Thanks for answering my question. You knew your reply was going to be so ridiculous that you didn't even make a attempt to answer it. If him saying "I m killing whites in this movie" is racist to you, then someone needs to find out what racism is.
Thats what I thought Mandingo. Really good response. You really are in a vacuum.

Old 12-27-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Thats what I thought Mandingo. Really good response. You really are in a vacuum.
Pick up a book and get back with me. Its unfair to you to try to debate me.

Tags
interracial