Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Home Page Photographs
Old 01-03-2013, 05:22 PM

Default Home Page Photographs

I have a question that is not about sex per se but it may have been asked and answered a hundred times previously. My question is this: The photos on the home page of this website under the section titled "Hottest Locals" has displayed the photos of the same women for at least six months if not longer. Does this indicate there are only a few women in the Greater Philadelphia area who use this site or does it reflect a little laziness on the part of the site's managers. The photo of "amyluvsnigdick," for example, has been on this page for at least a year. Does this indicate some great popularity for her or, assuming she is a real person, does she pay a premium to be given such a prominent place on the site? Well, I asked more than one question but I'm curious. Any information or insight regarding this practice?

Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
I have a question that is not about sex per se but it may have been asked and answered a hundred times previously. My question is this: The photos on the home page of this website under the section titled "Hottest Locals" has displayed the photos of the same women for at least six months if not longer. Does this indicate there are only a few women in the Greater Philadelphia area who use this site or does it reflect a little laziness on the part of the site's managers. The photo of "amyluvsnigdick," for example, has been on this page for at least a year. Does this indicate some great popularity for her or, assuming she is a real person, does she pay a premium to be given such a prominent place on the site? Well, I asked more than one question but I'm curious. Any information or insight regarding this practice?
Lol. *Mandingo paging Mustang, I have a call for u on line 1*

Old 01-03-2013, 06:09 PM

I think this is their method to make you want to pay so that you can see more of who is local. Mine does the same thing. I suspect if I paid a fee then I would be able to see a ton more.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:23 PM

I would tend to agree with you but my personal experience as a former paying member is that I didn't see more locals during that period.

Thanks for your response!

Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
So why are you paging Mustang? If you think the question is silly that's okay but I'm not trying to be provocative, titillating or running a number on folks. I'm just curious about that aspect of this site.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
So why are you paging Mustang? If you think the question is silly that's okay but I'm not trying to be provocative, titillating or running a number on folks. I'm just curious about that aspect of this site.
I think he just meant that he was referring to her vast knowledge on all the ins and outs of ILI. She is our resident guru and is always willing to help a fellow curious traveler.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post

You rang??

@ Easy~ I don't think you're suppose to notice those type of things. Lol Just so you know it's not just you. I've had the same CHICKS listed as my Hot locals for months and months. One would think I would have MEN listed as my hot locals. rAlso there is actually only one from my area (hour half away) the rest listed all live in states that start with the letter M same as my state. Lol. Local? Umm the last time I checked Missouri isn't local to Mississippi.

Same with the online cams. There has been times that I sign onto ili and the HOME page shows that I'm in chat on cam but I haven't been to chat yet. Lol. I've also noticed that it will list people as being in chat (they are actually there) with their cams on but yet I know for a fact those same fake members never have cams on.

Glitches? Ways to attract $? One can only imagine the cost of running this site.

Awww, thanks luv~
Old 01-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Smile Awww, thanks luv~

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouserandcuriouser View Post
I think he just meant that he was referring to her vast knowledge on all the ins and outs of ILI. She is our resident guru and is always willing to help a fellow curious traveler.

Resident guru is better than resident hooker, right? Lol

Smooches 💋 for our beautiful c & c 😊

Old 01-04-2013, 02:55 AM

Quote:
No I don't think your question is silly, but Mustang can tell you just about everything that you need to know about this site.

Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouserandcuriouser View Post
Damn, I posted my comment before reading this and u are 1000% correct.