Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM

Default xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Westside22; 01-28-2013 at 01:03 AM..

Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 PM

well next time get some pictures

Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 PM

This may sound strange, well, my Mom and I share this page, but I introduced her into this lifestyle... I have seen her having sex with multiple black men and it's great to see her enjoy it !!!

Old 01-13-2013, 03:23 PM

I caught my mom having sex when I was very young. A couple years later a big older black man that lived down the road from us had started coming over doing odd and end repairs around the house. One day he was there, out of the blue, him and mom to to her bedroom. I had an idea what was fixing to happen. Sure enough, a couple minutes later I walk to her door, mom is on her knees, sucking him. A few minutes later she gets up, on her bed, legs wide and takes him.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMfld... View Post
This may sound strange, well, my Mom and I share this page, but I introduced her into this lifestyle... I have seen her having sex with multiple black men and it's great to see her enjoy it !!!
I was widowed at 45. After about 2 years of mourning, my 22 yr old daughter had me meet her black bfs father. That and subsequent liaisons enabled me to get on with my life.On occasion she and I double date and as a mature woman I keep getting surprised at what she already knows and what I am learning about sexual variations.
Marianne

Old 01-13-2013, 06:45 PM

so...what jason you want a bbc now

Old 01-13-2013, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Well I find it funny because it goes both ways when I date a white girl sometimes us black guys get the funny looks

might be different for sons
Old 01-13-2013, 10:37 PM

Default might be different for sons

Quote:
Hey Julie, I think that's great that you and your Mom are into the Interracial lifestyle together but I would imagine it is a lot different for Jason. He doesn't say whether his Dad is still in the picture, separated, divorced or whatever but I think any young boy walking in unexpectedly on his mom having sex with any man is going to be really weird and hard to take. But for a young white guy to walk in unexpectedly on his Mom getting the shit fucked out of her by a random Black Man is probably even more crazy. And I don't mean that in a negative way, just different. He didn't really go into detail about it so I don't really know what his reaction was to the situation.

Old 01-14-2013, 02:34 AM

Question

Who the hell are you people? It's like all the new peeps and closet lurkers all decided to all post in the same thread. A thread that I'm willing to call BS on but right now that's the point. Again who the hell are y'all? Lol

Old 01-14-2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Who the hell are you people? It's like all the new peeps and closet lurkers all decided to all post in the same thread. A thread that I'm willing to call BS on but right now that's the point. Again who the hell are y'all? Lol

I was wondering when you would find this thread!!! lol