Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Squirting
Old 01-14-2013, 06:11 PM

Default Squirting

Although I'm a mature veteran lover This new (to me) phenomonen of squirting has raised some questions for me. Is it real or a contrived parlor trick for the new videos? Thanks for input

Squirting
Old 01-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Default Squirting

There are two orgasms available to women: Clitoral and G-spot. Squirting can occur from both.
"The G Spot and other discoveries about Human Sexuality" book by Ladas, Whipple and Perry published by Henry Holt in harback and Company and in paperback by Owl in 2005 is an excellent source of factual information. Ian Kerner's book , "She Comes First"(2004) and Violet Blue's book, "How Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus" (2002) are good books on the female orgasm as well.

The focus must be on the woman's orgasm first, last and always.

Yours for better sex,

Toni

Old 05-31-2013, 06:45 AM

Squirting is real...for some reason in the last year and a half I've become a squirter. I can't control it and don't know when it's going to happen...sometimes it's only a small amount but sometimes it's enough to make me wanna jump on a scale to see how much weight I've lost, lol... Only certain guys can make me do it though.

Very Real
Old 06-01-2013, 11:58 PM

Default Very Real

Some do it more regularly than others and some apparently never do. The G spot is the common stimulation point for this phenomenon. However, there is also an A spot (anterior fornix) that is less known. it is also on the top side of the vaginal cavity but far back. You can reach it with your finger when not very aroused, since it is not fully extended, but only about 3 1/2 inches deep then for most women. The unfortunate thing, though, is that it is unresponsive in that state. It requires a great deal of arousal, and then the vagina can be extended twice that or much more. That's where a very endowed (and rock hard) man has not only an advantage but distinctly the possibility of causing that to go off. Deep and broad stimulation there, without hammering the cervix (it is above that) can release a lot of fluid and trigger the deepest and most sustaining orgasms - the ones that give full body convusions for some and result in shaky legs for a considerable time afterward. Size generally really doesn't matter a lot in the sex; but in this way it does. If the woman is capable of vaginal orgasms (contrasted with just clitoral ones), she can enjoy the most lasting and blissful sexual stimulation with a well endowed man who knows what he's doing this way.

Old 06-02-2013, 01:25 AM

It's piss.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolerhandluke View Post
It's piss.
umm no its not.
Pee come out the urethra, squirting comes from the pussy. I know first hand.

i luv a squirter
Old 06-02-2013, 02:06 PM

Default i luv a squirter

any squirter in atlanta darryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonitigress4u269 View Post
There are two orgasms available to women: Clitoral and G-spot. Squirting can occur from both.
"The G Spot and other discoveries about Human Sexuality" book by Ladas, Whipple and Perry published by Henry Holt in harback and Company and in paperback by Owl in 2005 is an excellent source of factual information. Ian Kerner's book , "She Comes First"(2004) and Violet Blue's book, "How Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus" (2002) are good books on the female orgasm as well.

The focus must be on the woman's orgasm first, last and always.

Yours for better sex,

Toni

I say that calls for a taste text.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 PM

Lightbulb I say that calls for a taste text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolerhandluke View Post
It's piss.

Pictures blindfolds and little cups marked with the letters A and B or maybe they should be marked with C and P.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:53 PM

I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's real. My wife squirts nearly every time that she's with one of her lovers.

It's real
Old 06-03-2013, 09:23 PM

Default It's real

There are actually two firms of this the creamy cum and the pure clear liquid cum they both squirt out. I've done both varieties depending on how hard my g is getting pounded. Bigger cock pounding my g gets liquid. Smaller or slower movements gets creamy. I have photos of the creamy for friends eyes only.