Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting wife to say she wants a big black cock
Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM

Default Getting wife to say she wants a big black cock

Seen a few short clips of wifes who havent had a black cock yet,but having sex with there husbands and the husband manages to get them to say they want a black cock.WOW now thats a real turn on to hear your wife say something like that.hope to see more.what do you think cuck wanna beessss

say it
Old 06-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Default say it

still no one manage it yet

Old 06-14-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smldick View Post
still no one manage it yet
She's told me several times that she loves BBC.

My wife
Old 06-18-2013, 05:21 PM

Default My wife

I'm still waiting for that moment when I get my wife to ask for black cock. We all know that BBC is the best n most dominate. Huge turn on to watch your sweet wife get turned out

Latin cpl in AZ
Old 02-27-2019, 05:30 AM

Default Latin cpl in AZ

We love talking dirty during sex. Hubby loves to hear wife talk about BBC. It took her a while to open up but gettin her to talk about it has made her more curious for BBC. Hubby tell wife he thinks she should be punished for being so nasty and slutty. Wife completely agrees. She says she needs to be punished bad. And when asked what she thinks should be her punishment she says that she needs a BBC to punish her good. A thick long black cock that will stretch her pussy out and fuck her hard. Its funny cuz when we aint having sex and Hubby brings it up she says she just goes along cuz she knows it turns him on? Dont know if she really wants BBC or what? But when talking bout it during sex she says she needs it bad. She gets so nasty and horny and shegets so wet.

Ant thoughts?
Attached Thumbnails
Getting wife to say she wants a big black cock-20190120_045636.jpg   Getting wife to say she wants a big black cock-20190120_050226.jpg   Getting wife to say she wants a big black cock-20190120_050002.jpg  

Looking for older bulls
Old 02-27-2019, 09:16 AM

Default Looking for older bulls

I'm 53 my young wife of 34 is open about her wild desires for bbc and im.ok with it simply because my health is bad and I know she needs sex bein so young & horny .so I'm looking for older bulls to tend her sexual needs in private say 45.or older no young bucks dark skin and 9 and up!