Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-28-2013, 11:45 PM

You know for someone who doesn't like Mustang you sure talk and mention her a lot. Mustang just keeps it real and you sound like a bitter wimp who is just upset that your wife isn't getting bbc and not to mention all us black men here love Mustang.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbcd View Post
Wow! You nailed it! You're absolutely right. Now tell me what the final score will be in the superbowl!
With such a vague profile, no pictures, location or description of what you're here for. It's no wonder you been called out as a fake and a poser. Are you??? If do just tell us and move on and let those that are real connect with each other. Cause the "real" members on this site, including me and Mustang can smell a phony a mile away, And as contributing members of this site, will let other real member know not to waste their times on certain people. Don't argue if you're the real deal. Just prove it and all will be cool. If not then you deserve what you're getting and you're invited to go somewhere else.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Again, being called out as a fake and/or poser is ridiculous. A vague profile= fake? Any instances of me being dishonest anywhere? Go find it. All I'm guilty of is saying that someone's hall monitor act is annoying. Seem to have hit a tender nerve with that one...."just sayin'"

Then may I suggest you do what it takes to shut us all up and prove to all the doubters that you're the real deal.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:11 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Again, being called out as a fake and/or poser is ridiculous. A vague profile= fake? Any instances of me being dishonest anywhere? Go find it. All I'm guilty of is saying that someone's hall monitor act is annoying. Seem to have hit a tender nerve with that one...."just sayin'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~ PER PREVIOUS POST~~~~~~~~
I would like to watch my wife have a good time with a bbc. Hasn't happened and the fiesta time I brought it up, she thought I was sick. Little teasing here and there now but she hasn't changed her mind. I'm not into the cuckolding thing, just would love to see her in action. So hot.

Lol shug, you don't bother me. So don't start patting yourself on your back. Actually all these post about me really make you look pathetic. New Blk is right, for you to have such a problem with me, you sure keep bringing me up. Poor thing, I understand you're sexually frustrated. Your wanting your wife to sleep with a blk man and she thinks your "sick" for asking her to fuck a blk man. So now you come here to drown your sorrows.

Oh and sugar dumpling, my inbox is full of thank you messages from beautiful blk men, thanking me for saving them from this or that fake. Something you wouldn't understand since your not a blk man here looking for hook ups. Also I don't post my proof because it just aids the fakes. Oh and just so you know, those fakes go both ways. White men pretending to be blk, so ya better watch your back, ya never know who your talking with but since your so smart, I'm sure you'll be able to tell who's who, or will you? "Just sayin"

I've been here for 2 years, ya not my first hater and won't be the last. Members like you are a dime a dozen, so I could care less if ya hatin or not.

One last thing and then I'm done with your ass. "Caucasian" is not a default profile setting

Now run along now and just remember * I got your back* 😈

just a thought
Old 01-29-2013, 09:14 AM

Default just a thought

Quote:
And this makes me a fake, how? Where am I being dishonest? There are plenty colors other than black and white, as if it should matter. That feeling in that post is what brought me here to explore why I was feeling this way as I get older. So where is this fake you speak of? Just posting that your self appointed team mom role here is annoying. According to you, it's not the first time.
Never said I was anyone else or lead anyone on, that's your own creation from that mind of yours. Good luck with that.
Why dont you just prove everyone wrong and reveal yourself? These arguments of yours are getting old on multiple threads...then people may listen to the point you are trying to make. Good things happen to those who get verified

ass clown
Old 01-31-2013, 12:58 AM

Default ass clown

the guy who started this thread is an ass clown. he accused me and my wife of being fake. he hasnt contributed shit to this site

Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 AM

Get em Mustang! Tell him like it is...Respect!

That Respect
Old 01-31-2013, 05:13 AM

Smile That Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypoloman View Post
Get em Mustang! Tell him like it is...Respect!

Means a lot to me. Thank you. 💋

Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Means a lot to me. Thank you. ��

Mustang, I got you too. I am one of those guys she has enlightened on all the fake individuals on here. I see the pattern that most of the regulars on here see as well. Mustang, don't waste your time with this anymore. If someone really wanted to disprove being called a fake then they would take the necessary steps to shut up their critics!!! Thanks again sweetie for being on here and being so DAMN SEXY Mustang!! Muah

Thanks luv
Old 01-31-2013, 01:25 PM

Smile Thanks luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
Mustang, I got you too. I am one of those guys she has enlightened on all the fake individuals on here. I see the pattern that most of the regulars on here see as well. Mustang, don't waste your time with this anymore. If someone really wanted to disprove being called a fake then they would take the necessary steps to shut up their critics!!! Thanks again sweetie for being on here and being so DAMN SEXY Mustang!! Muah

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ That right there ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ is why I do what I do!!!! TU!!

First Polo made my night and now you've just made my morning...TU ... Oh yea shug, I'm done with that!!.. Back to the corner to enjoy all you sexy men!!

~~ Lots of TU *smooches* for you babe..

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-31-2013 at 02:43 PM..