Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

ever change your mind & let them cum in u?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:17 PM

Default ever change your mind & let them cum in u?

Any white girls or wives had this happen: because the fucking was so good let a black bull cum inside you, even though your man was watching & you both had decided to have the black guy pull out. What did your man do?

Old 11-21-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepblk99 View Post
Any white girls or wives had this happen: because the fucking was so good let a black bull cum inside you, even though your man was watching & you both had decided to have the black guy pull out. What did your man do?
Idon' know if youar answer is serious or not???
In ouar party the men normaly put condom.
Moreover my husband is 1,90 m for 83 kg and he is kickboxing teacher. What do you think that he can do?

Cum
Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 AM

Default Cum

It has happend.
I took my bull with a condom on and told him I had a surprise for him if he was a good boy.
We moved to do it reverse cowgirl and I stopped to suck his cock for a little bit.
I hate the taste of the condom so I took it off.
I stood up with my feet by his hips and squatted down on his fat dick.
I mad him promise that he would pull out before he came.

We flipped back to missionary and when he was ready to nut I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight inside my womb. It was too erotic and sent me over the top, I had a huge orgasm.

Now it's extra special when my bull cums inside of me, it's like he claiming my married pussy as his property

Old 12-02-2009, 03:53 AM

Oh yeah I can relate....we had a strict safe sex only policy but once I hooked up with A that all changed. He fucks me so good it's hard to deny him anything...so when my husband left the room for a couple minutes and A told me it was time to start filling my pussy with cum I had to admit I had been thinking of it too. I told him I thought I could make this work as long as it was in the heat of the moment so just keep fucking me good and when he was close to cumming tell me you want to cum in me loud enough my husband hears it clealry...more like an order than a request. I was riding A reverse cowboy and my husband was getting a good look at my stretched pussy and was rock hard himself when A says "your wife wants me to cum in her pussy is that okay with you man".....everything stopped. I just looked hub in the eye, raised my pussy off of A's big dick, pealed off the condom and told hub to " put A's big cock back in my pussy." Apparently he was as turned on as A and I were because he didn't hesitate, took a hold of A's cock (first time I saw hub touch another man's cock) and guided it back into my pussy. I came, A came, hub came and then I came again. Over the next few hours I was filled over and over again and hubby even got his first cream pie....the start of a wonderful relationship!