Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

✨Jamaican roots|✨
Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 PM

Question ✨Jamaican roots|✨

Seems that every man that I come across that has Jamaican roots is sexually intense and very open minded. So willing to please!! Always seems to put the woman's needs first. Not afraid to show the woman how they feel about them, in a loving or sexual way. 😊 They don't hold back!!! It's full steam ahead with them!! Can handle my level of play!!

Have others had this similar experiences?

@ all you special men with Jamaican roots is this y'all's normal self?

By no means is this post meant to put down USA men as I luv y'all too. Lol 💋

A Dave Chappelle Answer ....
Old 03-04-2013, 07:00 PM

Default A Dave Chappelle Answer ....

It's African Roots that gets the job done....
As comedian Dave Chappelle put it in his stand up in London at Ko-Jo's (With a mixed raced crowd from the world over )
" Who in here is from Africa???? That 's a trick question ..You all are from Africa !! "
So as far as "Roots" go "Mine" are "Worldwide " plus...I keep it " Foggy " ( Maybe it's from my " Jamaican Heritage ?!? ) Anyhoo..thetaylorbear is ....
I'm Internationally known, Nationally recognized & locally accepted

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 03-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Had to use "Gray " for You all are from Africa, because the black didn't show on the thread ;)

Old 03-05-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Seems that every man that I come across that has Jamaican roots is sexually intense and very open minded. So willing to please!! Always seems to put the woman's needs first. Not afraid to show the woman how they feel about them, in a loving or sexual way. 😊 They don't hold back!!! It's full steam ahead with them!! Can handle my level of play!!

Have others had this similar experiences?

@ all you special men with Jamaican roots is this y'all's normal self?

By no means is this post meant to put down USA men as I luv y'all too. Lol 💋

Yes. Jamaicans are very passionate about their women and with women like you, will always get our best sexually and emotionally.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:22 AM

Wink

Alley thanks for that post. I am from jamaica originally and while I can't speak for all Jamaican men but I feel as if you are talking about me. Thank you for keeping the forum section interesting and please continue to stay true to yourself. I greatly appreciate you being on this site. Thanks again.

Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 PM

Yeah Mustang I think you are very correct as usual

Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Thumbs up

ur sure right about that, i'm living proof

There may be something to that...
Old 03-09-2013, 09:30 AM

Default There may be something to that...

My family is from the carribean, and I dont know about rje men, but the jamaican girls that I've messed around with, including one presently, are very passionate with the fucking.
I mean she does good stuff with the pussy tissue. The puerto rican girls are the same way.
My experience has been that the females from overseas, or the ones who haven't been in the u.s past a certain a generation, seem more sensual.

Old 03-13-2013, 05:42 AM

yep im half and alot of women are like "calm down" cuz im so fwd... like ill keep going if im attracted... and dont let it be the first time w her... oh man... shes gonna b sore and tyerd the next day... i dont tell them shut up and suck it... i love trying to hear what shes telling me