Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

got it
Old 10-01-2014, 03:11 AM

Default got it

NowADaze; appreciate your viewpoint. I let myself forget that all I'm doing is trying to contribute to these forums. It's not up to me what others think. Thanks for yanking the reality chain. GTR

Old 10-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
whose idea was it to go black in the first place ? did hubby talk wife into it or did wife want it and hubby agreed?
definatly hubby

Old 10-02-2014, 12:35 AM

Since my now wife and her gf first did black they have both been riding black cock almost daily. Wife and her GF are both now 38. Wife has had 1 kid with me and her GF has not had any. Last Sat they both sat down with me and told me that they both want bred by black cock. Really turns me on. Can't argue with them as I have bred several women during our marriage.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:00 PM

Definately my (husbands) idea. I started her on black dildos and ir movies. But when we met our first black man, she took control and did not look back. I wonder if it really was my idea or if she just let me think that....either way, we are both enjoying our new lifestyle!

Old 10-07-2014, 07:31 AM

It was my idea, but hubby loves it.

cock
Old 10-09-2014, 03:53 PM

Default cock

Ok I guess it was my idea. I meet a BBC on line and hubby and I met with him at a local restaurant and good meal and chat. We had already exchanged pix of each other so for both of us we were quite comfortable. I gave hubby the nod and after dinner all of 3 of us went to our motel for a more relaxed atmosphere. We had a few drinks and some foreplay and believe it or not the size of his cock was average . But man he knew how to use it , he made me cum over and over for almost 2 hours. To make a long story short we met with him often for probably 3 years.

Was a natural progression
Old 10-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Default Was a natural progression

Quote:
whose idea was it to go black in the first place ? did hubby talk wife into it or did wife want it and hubby agreed?
We have been married over 30 yrs and have Always had fun in the lifestyle usually with women then my hubby got injured and we cut down on our sexual activities, moved from SFL to N. FL to retire. He recently suggested that I may be missing the lifestyle that we loved so much, so he offered to add another man to the BR, I jumped at the extra sex I had been missing it so much! The first male we found was thru AFF and he happened to be black, it was wonderful and he was a true gentleman, we have since tried with ppl we meet as strangers but they seem so green and vanilla, so we find that the men in these type of sites are so much more knowledgable about what to expect and how the evening is going to go...just a better time to be had by all!

Old 10-11-2014, 07:38 AM

Always the husband who wants it. but the wifes loves it

Quote:

Old 10-15-2014, 04:42 AM

I was fucking black guys when we got married and he already knew that. I even invited some of them to our wedding. So it was my idea, and of course he agreed with it.

Old 10-15-2014, 02:56 PM

I guess you can say it was pretty much mutual. My wife and I have discussed a threesome for some time. Although it excited her she was also nervous to try it. One day when I was getting her hot and excited I asked if she wanted a white of black man and she immediately said "black".

After we talked about it my wife asked me to find someone and to surprise her. I started the search and after not having the best success on this site I found someone on craigslist. Worked our great as the man chosen was very down to earth and we talked quite a lot and he took videos of himself cumming to my wife's photos. When she was turned on I popped in the video and she was surprised and excited by seeing this man cumming to her photos.

He is in another city now but we still occasionally get together from time to time.