Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-22-2019, 01:25 PM

It was my idea. I was already fucking his white buddies and co-workers, mostly threesomes so when I told him I wanted to fuck a black man he brought a black co- worker home for me. That was many years and hundreds of black men ago....Becky

Old 09-22-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
whose idea was it to go black in the first place ? did hubby talk wife into it or did wife want it and hubby agreed?
It was something that cropped up out of the blue one evening when we were on holiday in Italy a few years ago. My wife was watching a young black man and a white woman kissing quite openly in public, she admitted that watching them had aroused her and asked me if I had found it exciting,

That evening she admitted she’d often thought about sex with a black man but didn’t think she could ever broach the subject with me until that day . I told her that if she wanted to try it then I was happy to go with it as long as it involved me ,

Since then she has had three very fulfilling sexual friendships with black men and it’s been an amazing experience for both of us .

Old 09-27-2019, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
My idea but hubby made it happen. We were active swingers, mostly threesomes, mfm and fmfs then one night we were talking and I told him I had always wondered about what it would be like to fuck a black man. Three days later he brought a black friend home for a threesome. That was over 20 years ago and I have been fucking black men ever since including BBC fuck parties and gangbangs. I am what most would call a black cock slut and I luv being one...
...I would say, you're enjoying the only life you get, men and women were meant to be together.

He made me beg
Old 11-25-2020, 12:38 AM

Default He made me beg

So Married happy, family, the works. We started exploring when I was 38. Just the idea not even black guys at this point. Started doing pics and sharing, then chatting. Hubby hooked me up with a guy chatting, and after about a week, he had me squirming. When I told hubby I was ready, he said okay we can make it happen, only if I beg Derrick for it. Derrick teased me, telling me he was well endowed, but that is all I knew and all the things he wanted to do to me.

So it came to pass, and I told Derrick I really would like him to fuck me, just like he said he wanted too. I sent more pics of me and he finally sent me a pic of his beautiful black cock. I was shocked and showed hubby. His response was he already knew it, and was looking forward to it.

12 years later, I have several go too's that can deliver, even several across the areas we travel. Other than my husband 21 different Black men, 6 semi regulars, and no other men just BBC.

Old 11-26-2020, 12:26 AM

Love it and so does wifey.
Attached Thumbnails
husbands or wifes idea to go black-20201125_141507.jpg   husbands or wifes idea to go black-562_1000.jpg   husbands or wifes idea to go black-videocapture_20201101-160635.jpg   husbands or wifes idea to go black-20201121_054715.jpg   husbands or wifes idea to go black-videocapture_20201122-023437.jpg  

Old 11-26-2020, 01:53 AM

Good for you.

Old 11-26-2020, 06:59 PM

I'm trying to get my wife right now. started with letting her know that's a fantasy of mine.

Who's idea
Old 12-06-2022, 04:33 PM

Default Who's idea

it was my wifes idea . She was curious about what she had heard about BBC. A coworker was living with a black man and told her how great the sex was. She went to a club with them and went to motel with a man. She FOUND out what she was missing that night. She kept this from me for 3 years, meeting him weekly. When she told me i was shocked,but understood her needs,as I had ED. She kept seeing him, me knowing that she was fullfilled and happy. I watched them often. After one time I laid next to her and for some reason I went down on her. She resisted at first,then relaxed and opened her legs for me. I do this each time she is with BBC and she looks forward to recieving this EXTRA pleasure. I do not see it as a submission to BBC ,but as a gift to her, a willingness to give her the room to enjoy sex .

First bbc
Old 02-01-2023, 12:03 PM

Default First bbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
whose idea was it to go black in the first place ? did hubby talk wife into it or did wife want it and hubby agreed?
Wife and I are swingers. We talked about it for a couple of months. One day I had a guy from work come over and help me with a car repair. I noticed him staring at Mary while she was laying by the pool in her string bikini. Mary kept looking at him and smiling. When she went in after we finished working on the cat. I knew she was going take a shower so I told him since he needed to clean up he should join her in the shower

Old 02-01-2023, 03:31 PM

My husbands, and I took a long time to agree. We are both happy I did finally try it. I came so much that I felt as high as a kite. The first time was using a condom of course but it broke after his cock got so hard in me and so my first time was my first black cream pie. I’m so glad that it happened that way. After 2 years at least 80 BBCs have cum in me and our sex life has become absolutely out of this world. I feel like the sexiest and happiest old slut in the world. My husband actually gets really hard watching and usually comes in me too.