Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Percentage of BBC lovers
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 AM

Default Percentage of BBC lovers

What percentage of non white female populace do you think is really into bbc actively and what age demographic do you think is the most active? From this forum and my experience it seems to be a more mature association. Then again I've never had the pleasure except for a Portugese lady years ago.I'm learning from this forum it appears to be quite prevalent. These are questions I always wanted to ask but no one to ask them of Thanks

Old 04-01-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungpuncher View Post
What percentage of non white female populace do you think is really into bbc actively and what age demographic do you think is the most active? From this forum and my experience it seems to be a more mature association. Then again I've never had the pleasure except for a Portugese lady years ago.I'm learning from this forum it appears to be quite prevalent. These are questions I always wanted to ask but no one to ask them of Thanks

I read somewhere that now 1 of 11 white women in North America have had sex with a black man. I don't know how accurate that is... considering the fact that "once you go black yo never go back", then about 10% of white women are BBC lovers

Old 04-14-2013, 05:30 PM

20 % 95% dream about it 100% should pursue it and never look back

Lol. Wow.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM

Exclamation Lol. Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifewantingmore View Post
I finally got to experience my first BBC. It was great and I am now hooked.

Been wanting it your whole life, never had the chance and now 14 days after posting the above. BAM blk dick falls into your lap and now your hooked??

Hey it is Sunday, this must be the ili funny papers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The OP said NONwhite women. Lol. First thing out of your mouth is "I'm a white woman". WRONG THREAD

People's need to read a thread before posting. Especially over in the couples area.

Ugh RANT over. Sorry tonguepuncher 💋

Now
Old 04-14-2013, 09:33 PM

Default Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifewantingmore View Post
Sorry Mustang I guess I missed the non white the first time I posted on this forum. No I haven't been wanting it all my life. However I have had an interest ever since middle school just never followed through. I have talked with several people in my short time on this site. Longer than when I commented on here but not to much longer. Yes we met on Friday and yes I want it again. Sorry to sound crazy or fake or whatever else you think but the desire has been there for a while. To finally follow through was exciting. It was a great experience and I want to do it again real soon.

That reply actually sounded normal and non fake. 😊