Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-19-2013, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bless-one View Post
i dont accept any random friend request and obviously i get rid of time wasters if ever i happen to accept. And thats the reason i keep my friends list to a minimal level. the block button is of great help too. I need to bloke some of these stupids on here who takes bbcs for granted.
That was actually an inside joke between Alley and myself. I don't chat much around here, and I often refer to myself as a "lurker", but I consider Alley to be an actual friend.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:13 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBlk4U View Post
Well hopefully you still have love for some of us lurkers.

Lots of lurker love for my dear Cali. 💋

Friends till the end. 😊
Old 04-27-2013, 03:25 AM

Smile Friends till the end. 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBlk4U View Post
, but I consider Alley to be an actual friend.

Ditto, Feel the same way about you. 💋

Waves at Bless one. The man with the perfect ass!! No kidding I would kill for my bum to look like his!!!

Old 08-04-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
I was wondering why, you send a friendship request to some people on this site and they accept but they don't either reply your mail or don't want to go further with the relationship......are they only interested in adding members?
I asked myself that question so many times. I have over 800, and its only may respond once, then that's it.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypoloman View Post
Fakes, scared, gay, bored, too many reasons to list.
I believe this guy sums it all up right here. I've got like 617 followers on this site, and have tried aggressively to set something up with the couples. But they all proved to be fake and full of shit. Henceforth, I coined the term phrase "Corn Flakes". They are people who show off their assets on-line and act corny with their dirty talk. However, when these same losers "flake" out on you when it's time to meet them by either not showing up or stalling you with horseshit cowardice. It's frustrating to say the least. The rest of fakers who have gay tendencies and couples with seriously cold feet! These losers should be exposed and kicked off the site.

Can't Speak for Others
Old 08-05-2013, 05:43 AM

Default Can't Speak for Others

We started out only accepting requessts from locals, as there was a shred of optimism in the site. As our time has grown limited, patience short, and more into the comraderie, we've been open to accepting as long as the profile appears genuine and not some weirdo. But anyway, if you are not local and are asking to be a friend of someone, why would you expect more? Heard the "I'll travel to you" thing, and that is just either dishonest or desperate. Same with the phone sex requests. (It is real time or a waste of time.) Yeah, most on these sites are fakes, often dick yanking desperados, but they are for the most part harmless but annoying. It's hard to believe that the more over the top ones don't recognize how transparent they are. The weirdo magnet is the photoshop thing on here. How whacked is that?

I travel
Old 08-05-2013, 06:40 AM

Default I travel

I really do travel.... But then I work for an airline so flying is free and easier for me than many can comprehend. I agree that I am the exception rather than the rule when it comes to guys saying that they will travel to meet. Not everyone here is fake. Just most of us lol

Old 08-31-2013, 02:31 PM

I remember your first days in this site ... It was something like "love at first sight" because I have a crush for charming intelligent women like you who know so well to express opinions. I requested friendship, I was accepted, I even have posted a praising message at your pic.... but now... I am in your list of "deleted" friends ...lol... someday I will ask you to verify me on cam I promise you that if you accept me back I wont leave any dirty dish in the sink... I will take a good care cleaning of the kitchen... and so... put a big smile upon your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Before this was even posted. I had already started deleting peeps from my profile. Taking it down to the bare bones. I'm spring cleaning. Stopped accepting new friends awhile ago. Deleted 400 friend request and now it's over 500 request just sitting there. Thing is, if I don't see you on cam or we have another type of connection then I don't need them hanging out at my place (profile) eating all the damn food and leaving dirty dishes in the sink. Lol.

At the op~~ just bc I approve someone as a friend, that doesn't mean I'm gonna sleep with them. I'm pretty much deleting peeps from when I first joined and a few more. Lol. Then theres days I just start clicking weeeeeee then hit delete. Lol of course then I get request from them again. Lol. Which is cool least I know they still on site. Their not one of those friends who I have to hold their hand 24/7.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:26 PM

I think maybe an accepted "friendship request" doesnt mean that new "friend" is available to keep in touch more often or wish real meeting. Many people are just setting free their fantasies about interracial relationship/sex and may be a little scared already about real meetings or something like that... they want to keep a certain distance.

There is something "psychological" about list of "friends"... you feel better knowing you have many friends, mainly if you do not have many ones in real. People like adding friends even knowing they will not even meet all of them someday... I am from Brazil. Some women here like the exotic idea of having a "friend" from abroad :-)

It sucks this "fake" thing here in this site, but I am not worried about it. I like to "give them the benefit of the doubt".

A good idea of keeping away the fakes is only accepting new friends by checking them on cams.

(sorry about my mistakes in english)... eu falo português (i speak portuguese as mother language)

Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
I was wondering why, you send a friendship request to some people on this site and they accept but they don't either reply your mail or don't want to go further with the relationship......are they only interested in adding members?

Last edited by Jcarrlos; 08-31-2013 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: correcting mistakes

Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM

I have accepted friend requests from a few in the past that blew my inbox UP... I speak for no one else but myself, but I usually check in here every few days while at work just to see what's up. I've been "called out" on not immediately replying to a message and frankly it pretty much sealed the deal. I've had a couple of meet ups from friendships started here, but I for one don't get that enthused about some of the garbage that shows up in messages. I've gotten hate mail from white men as well (here) swearing they can CONVERT me. If I want to send you pics ~ I will. If I want to get in touch ~ I will. If I miss a message, does that make me a closet gay fake homosexual man??? I'm sure such oddities exist here, but maybe, just sometimes, we're either not interested or simply haven't replied yet