Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Curious where most people find their bbc friends
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 PM

Default Curious where most people find their bbc friends

We usually meet guys for her at a local swingers club, but honestly we feel like sometimes most guys are more interested in the "low hanging fruit" ie the girls that just lay right down for it. Don't get me wrong, she loves an extra thick hard cock, but wants to be wooed a bit first too. So, just wondering if anyone else is like this and where they meet guys.

Did no one answer this?
Old 06-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Default Did no one answer this?

I can't believe no one got back to you on this...
I obviously CAN'T answer because I've never had to look for BBC, lol
The only place I can suggest you look is where I live... I know there's one here for you to meet... lol

You get a line and ill get a pole
Old 06-04-2013, 04:52 PM

Smile You get a line and ill get a pole

Quote:
Originally Posted by antney89 View Post
I can't believe no one got back to you on this...
l

I guess it's like a secret fishing hole. Nobody wants to share their honey hole. Lol. Besides this topic has been asked a few times already maybe the peeps tired of repeating themselves.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 PM

I have met 3 from ILI, a good many from another swinger site (AFF) but most of my luvers have been guys I have met locally.....

Old 06-05-2013, 03:53 AM

We go to clubs where there are lots of black guys ,I'm black myself so I know what clubs to take my Latina to so she can get what she Loves.

Old 06-05-2013, 02:05 PM

I meet bbc guys locally.when I say locally,I mean at stores,restarants,movies,my house,and even just walking home.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:17 PM

Thanks Antney, I'm sure we will we find a good time for both of us soon to grab some drinks, or something. Do you have any places locally you like to hang out? Moe, sounds like a good idea, but we aren't sure locally what those places are and I'm not sure with of us would have to nerve to broach this subject to a stranger at a "vanilla" type club, lol.

Old 06-05-2013, 07:45 PM

Wife has met 2 guys from on here and originally met a bunch from SLS.. lately its been word of mouth from other friends

Old 06-13-2013, 11:05 PM

If you really are a girl (not like so many of the fake profiles in here) you don't really have to go looking around much. Since time began, theres always been millions of guys looking for a girl to have lunch with, a date or something more & in the end they all want pussy. And when your a pretty white girl who loves black men THEY are gonna find YOU. Believe me guys, isnt this obvious?

Old 06-15-2013, 06:25 PM

While we've not YET met anyone from ILI, we usually meet folks that we've met online first. We're members of a couple of swinger's sites, and we've met some awesome folks through there, then there's a number of websites we post our adventures on, and of course we meet people through our own website as well. After 15 years in the Hotwife/Swinging Lifestyle we're pretty well connected in the local scene so we meet lots of people at house parties in both the Austin area and San Antonio.