Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-31-2014, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lol sounds like someone has been licked or they tried to sneak a suck.

Oh I remember you now. You're the one with the nasty picture!! Ewwee okay gotta make a mental note of that so I don't click your profile again.

Ok, I had to look.😱

Lol
Old 05-31-2014, 05:24 AM

Default Lol

Just because you do not choose to engage in certain activities does not mean it is not normal lol. Like I said, unless you are attracted to guys physically and mentally it does not make you gay but I spoke my mind.

Majority of cucks are not bi but straight. These straight men are happily married and live enjoyable lives that revolve around their women despite some, if not all, ending up jacking off in the corner. It has nothing to do with being gay but rather the simple act of submitting to a dick, yet alone a black dick, is the ultimate form of taboo which adds a sexual rush.

I am in no way saying you have to participate in such an act but rather that you get your facts straight before bashing others. Just say you do not agree and keep it at that.

Old 05-31-2014, 08:05 AM

I actually agree with Aero on this one.
maybe i'm in the minority, but i can honestly say that i could fuck a guy and still be straight because i am in no way attracted to men. also, tbh penises are disgusting and no one will ever convince me otherwise; having anything put into my ass isn't exactly appealing to me either.
besides, saying, "straight men don't do sexual things with other men, and those that do are not straight" is a No True Scotsman argument.

>2014
>not being comfortable with your sexuality

*plays "different strokes" theme song in the background and walks away into the sunset*

Old 05-31-2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
Ok, I had to look.😱

Haha made ya look I'm Still trying to get that image out of my head.

Old 05-31-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSei View Post
Justify my actions? I myself am pansexual so yes there have been times where I had a little fun with guys but the intent of posting was to be informative so that those whom do not know about sexual orientations would learn something and stop giving people the wrong labels. It really offends the LGBTQ community.
Pansexual? That's a new one on me. Does that mean you like to have sex in the kitchen?

Old 05-31-2014, 03:13 PM

That would be sex WITH the kitchen.

it's funny seeing the difference of opinion here, me personally I'm just a dirty depraved bastard, I know what I don't like when it's in front of me but I often think it depends who and how they are doing it. I wouldn't get off with some borderline virginal sexually confused white man sucking my dick, I'm fairly straight with a small of curiosity but when you add fetish into the mix I've surprised myself., Throw in some intelligent race play with some primal cuckold competition and a white woman getting giddy in the corner then that might be different. If he sucks my dick like a fluffer for his soon to be ravaged wife, telling me how much I dominate her and how much it turns him on to see a real man nail her insides then that might work. Alot of fetish and fantasy is a load of mind play, people who take it too literally seem odd to me, but in a certain state of mind it just works intensely.

Lol
Old 06-01-2014, 03:58 AM

Default Lol

Smh. I may have joined the wrong site.

Kitchen sex lol
Old 06-01-2014, 07:19 AM

Default Kitchen sex lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
Pansexual? That's a new one on me. Does that mean you like to have sex in the kitchen?
Pansexuality is the sexual attraction to people of all sexes and genders.

Old 06-01-2014, 05:13 PM

Allowing a man to suck jack or even to place or dick in a pussy are homo actions, just not right for real men

Old 06-01-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Haha made ya look I'm Still trying to get that image out of my head.

I think if you're into anal sex, you probably have to expect that occasionally and it goes with the territory. But for god sakes I wish I wouldn't have seen that. It's burned into my corneas for life!!!!

Tags
suck cock