Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-27-2013, 06:30 PM

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep..."

There are a lot of reasons one man might look at the profile of another man and it has nothing to do with being gay. Men have looked at my profile, for example, and I have always assumed it was because they read a comment I posted etc. I don't think any of them did so because they are sexually interested in men. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, my brother.

are you serious?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:01 PM

Default are you serious?

Son please come down off that horse you're on.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0128 View Post
every time I look at my page and see who viewed it, there's always some guys. their headlines be "looking white pussy" and etc., last time I checked im black....with a dick. so what i'm tripping on is if these dudes are looking for pussy then why are they looking at guys pages? its bad enough all these "cum sluts" be looking at my page frequently but never bothers to say shit to me, now I got dudes looking at my page too. wat you looking at?

Lol they gonna be clicking your profile like crazy now. Lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not a cum slut but ill click your page to bump a guy down the list for you. 😊

Clicked it.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:20 PM

Question Clicked it.

Like the fact that your pictures are face shots. To me that stands out.

Which bothers you worse? The blk guys clicking your profile, or the fakes (gay/bimen for sure) who have left picture comments on your profile??

Heads up dear. BRENDA and MARLEY are both fake. Possibly see a couple of others but no time to dig deeper.

Yea, guys may click your page (especially if your in the chat room) guys there click all profiles. Not bc their gay its just a different set of rules up in there. Lol. Least they upfront and real. You worried about that and the FAKES are sneaking in the unlocked window. Was gonna say back door but that didn't sound right. Lol.

Oh and if your already sexually talking to those two. I suggest that you don't believe their lies. They have tricked many MANY blk men on ili.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:56 PM

Ha ha Dude
I never clicked on a guys profile but I almost did just to be funny
No worries though I didn't

Hmmm
Old 04-28-2013, 07:22 PM

Question Hmmm

No comment about the fakes sneaking in??

Old 04-28-2013, 08:41 PM

I gave you their names in my earlier post. Those two members MARLEY and BRENDABD are fake!!!! They've posted on your pictures.

Well, here's one explanation or you.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:36 PM

Default Well, here's one explanation or you.

OP, here's a scenario explaining why a man MIGHT check your profile. It may not fit your exact situation, but it may be enlightening to you...

On the forum landing page they show the title of the most recently updated thread, for each sub section. I noticed one day that a man from my area had posted in the "black men looking" section. No one had replied to him, but out of curiosity I checked his profile to see what women (potentially local to me) had been there -- call it "research".

Like I said, this probably doesn't fit your situation... But it should tell you that not every man who checks your profile does it because they are fake or gay. Some are just resourceful.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBlk4U View Post
OP, here's a scenario explaining why a man MIGHT check your profile. It may not fit your exact situation, but it may be enlightening to you...

On the forum landing page they show the title of the most recently updated thread, for each sub section. I noticed one day that a man from my area had posted in the "black men looking" section. No one had replied to him, but out of curiosity I checked his profile to see what women (potentially local to me) had been there -- call it "research".

Like I said, this probably doesn't fit your situation... But it should tell you that not every man who checks your profile does it because they are fake or gay. Some are just resourceful.
^^^^^

i have noticed that sometimes a dude will visit my profile page every so often. then coincidentally when i go to some local females on my friends list, that same dude will pop up on theirs too.

so my response is, "fuck these niggas, ima see what local chicks are on their friends list that i haven't met/added----ain't none of y'all my homies lmao

Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam0128 View Post
2 out of 103. I had a feeling that Brenda chick was fake. she told me that she got pregnant by her husbands boss and that she's still doing gangbangs.

Did I say I checked all 103 friends? Umm NO!!! I said picture comments. Do your own homework if your wondering about the rest. My point was, the straight guys that are clicking your profile isn't as big of a problem as the fakes pretending to be women

Tags
closet, down low, fruitcakes