Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife is ready
Old 05-01-2013, 06:21 PM

Default Wife is ready

I've got a problem. My black friend and I were talking when my wife came in the room and the first thing she said was are we talking about her which we weren't. Later that night I told my wife that we were talking about her just to see what response I got. Things got heated and then she said " I'm gonna fuck him aren't I". She is ready to fuck him now but he has no idea. He and I are going out for drinks this weekend and wife is staying home and getting ready for him to come home and fuck her. She still has no idea that he hasn't said anything about fucking her although I think I've seen him checking her out. Any ideas on how to tell him about it?

Last edited by cumwhore; 05-01-2013 at 07:16 PM..

Old 05-02-2013, 04:10 AM

Anyone? Surely someone has some suggestions

Wifey's Gift
Old 05-02-2013, 06:52 AM

Default Wifey's Gift

Without knowing to what extent or degree you and your black friend have discussed sex, ever. I would first pique his curiosity by mentioning that you happen to know a woman who revealed to you that she thinks he is a HOT dude and would like to know him better if not, intimately. Without giving it all away, if he seems interested (is that a gun in his pocket?) tell him that wifey's away at her mom's, or sister or tending to a sick grandma. But that the lady in question is at your home waiting for an answer. Then let nature (what guy wouldn't jump on a lady who drops her drawers in front of him?) take it from there when they meet..... preferaby in a semi-darkened room to heighten the mystery. Oh, just let them fuck their brains out and have fun. You had better have a video cam ready, kind sir for the rest of us pervs to view another first time with a BBC. Good luck, keep your cool and HAVE FUN (jump right in, the water's fine).