Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Are you married to an Asian who you would like to see have sex with a black cock?
Is your wife Chinese? 24 13.04%
Is your wife Japanese? 16 8.70%
Is your wife Filipina? 70 38.04%
Is your wife Taiwanese? 1 0.54%
Is your wife Vietnamese? 21 11.41%
Is your wife Indian from "India"? 13 7.07%
Is your wife an other Asian not mentioned? 39 21.20%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
Maybe it's just me...
But a White Male with an Asian Wife...
Isn't that Interracial already?

Yes it is

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-09-2012 at 09:26 AM..

Want to see Korean wife with BBC
Old 09-17-2012, 07:50 PM

Default Want to see Korean wife with BBC

My wife is Korean, very sexual but timid. I got the idea of swinging and sharing her at a sex show in Thailand. If she is ready, I would love for us to meet couples, her men and me women. Watching her get fucked and sucking a few BBC is on the list for sure.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbjsand View Post
My wife is Korean, very sexual but timid. I got the idea of swinging and sharing her at a sex show in Thailand. If she is ready, I would love for us to meet couples, her men and me women. Watching her get fucked and sucking a few BBC is on the list for sure.
You sound like a wonderrful husband - NOT.

White and Korean
Old 05-18-2013, 06:24 AM

Default White and Korean

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldbyblack View Post
I have a Japanese wife that I brought back from Japan and I also had a Korean ex-wife that I brought back from Korea. My Korean wife did not take any effort at all to cuckold me and for her to go black. She had a friend in Korea that told her about black men and from then on she was so curious and interested in black men. She finally cheated on me with a black man that was a co-worker of hers ( she was 25 and he was 19). When I finally found out ( four months later ) I was of course hurt but also turned on. I then realized I loved the fact that she was fucking black men with big cocks. So I allowed to her keep fucking him and she had me cuckold for 10 years after that. My Japanese wife on the othe hand. I had to convince and it took several years for her to get turned on to the idea of having sex with other men. But now she is a little black dick lovin slut.

Your wife is sexy, has she had back or other guys yet? She will look sooooo good with a young well hung guy. Would love to see pics. I am slowly making progress to get my Korean wife to swing (couples and men including BBC) but it is slow.

Tags
asian, black cock, filipina, married