Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hollow strapons/padded condoms?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:11 AM

Default Hollow strapons/padded condoms?

Hi folks. Anyone have experience of using hollow strapons with less well endowed guys? I've been married for several years to a nice guy, he lets me do as I please and knows I like well endowed guys. He's okay with me seeing other guys, but work, family, time etc stop me from seeing anyone regularly. Not to mention guys that are less than truthfull about their size!

My husband has suggested using a large hollow strap on, but so far the ones we've found are for VERY small cocks or guys that simply cannot get a hardon. My husband is just under six inches long & average girth but we cannot find a hollow strap on that he is comfortable with but increases both his length and girth. Ideally I'd like one that is over seven inches long and very thick. We've even looked for padded condoms with no success.

Anyone suggest a specific make/brand? While I have a very large dildo I use, it would be nice to be fucked by my husband and get the same feelings.

Thanks

Old 06-01-2013, 12:09 AM

Go to amazon and look up penis extension or extender.

Old 06-01-2013, 01:56 AM

we use the fat dick penis enhancer i got off of extreme restraints...she loves it!!!!!!

9" of bbc for 1 month
Old 10-11-2013, 02:46 AM

Default 9" of bbc for 1 month

My husband got me a bbc vibrator that was made where the vibrator came out it was almost the same size as his 6" white dick. A lil grease & it slid on sweet. He lasts for hrs & I'm gonna tell you as a woman once you get stretched...you'll see why he wants you to do it!. I have pics how can I send them?

Old 10-14-2013, 01:38 PM

Thanks for the help!

Old 10-17-2013, 02:41 PM

Get the 3" extra wide cyberskin extension from Adam & Eve or Pleasure Me Now. Please report back w pics!

Old 10-28-2013, 10:52 AM

Thankyou. We have bought an "Adonis extension" which adds 2" to the length, what a waste of money...... It is hollow and ribbed/dotted but is only 6" overall with the 2" extension, the hollow part is designed for a maximum erect cock length of 4", my husband simply cannot get it on far enough and it looks comical when he eventually gets it part-way on, we couldn't use it, it looked so ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing.

We need something that is internally 5 1/2 to 6" deep with an extra 1 to 1 1/2" extension on the end and some on the girth. As we're in the UK some of the suggestions aren't available over here, but we won't give up!

Until then I'll continue with my dildo & he'll have to watch!
Attached Thumbnails
Hollow strapons/padded condoms?-image059.jpg  

Old 10-29-2013, 11:43 AM

Hi Iv used one for about a year on my wife. im just thick cut 5.5. tHE ONE I GOT WAS BLACK 8.5 INCH. Loop at the bottom to get your balls through bit tricky but once on it stays on. you need to wet quite wet and use a little lube and its in. She comes every time when its on and easy I can really see the diffrence its quite a turn on giving her this pleasure. She not tried black yet but this is the next best thing to please her.
Try one and see what you think
Mick

Old 11-02-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenorthants View Post
Hi Iv used one for about a year on my wife. im just thick cut 5.5. tHE ONE I GOT WAS BLACK 8.5 INCH. Loop at the bottom to get your balls through bit tricky but once on it stays on. you need to wet quite wet and use a little lube and its in. She comes every time when its on and easy I can really see the diffrence its quite a turn on giving her this pleasure. She not tried black yet but this is the next best thing to please her.
Try one and see what you think
Mick
What make is it and where did you order it from?

Thanks

hi
Old 11-03-2013, 03:49 AM

Default hi

im in the uk it was a cyber skin i just typed it in google