Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Orgasm Intensity
Old 07-02-2013, 06:10 PM

Default Orgasm Intensity

I have been with a couple of white women who claim that they have more intense orgasms with black men than white. In discussions with them (as well as others that I have never been intimate with), there seems to be a difference of opinion as to whether that is more related to size or contrast. Or it may be a matter of confidence and aggressiveness.

What has your experience been: Do white women who are into black dudes typically have more intense orgasms with them? Or is it more a matter of the individual lover and you can't really generalize along racial lines? How often do you have multiples with black guys vs white?

Brothas can feel free to contribute, also.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:55 PM

Orgasms can be more intense if a woman is fulfilling a fantasy, the extra excitement helps with the orgasm. It also can be more intense if the man knows what he is doing. So a white woman who is into black men would have a more intense orgasm with a black man that a white man.

Its more the fantasy than the actual black man in your case, but your size and prowess also suppliments

The Brain
Old 07-03-2013, 04:49 PM

Default The Brain

I big part of an orgasm is in your head. If someone is exceptionally turning you on, your brain will be into going there. It could be the societal taboo, the skin tone contrast, or something related the the interracial union. When it comes to size issues, there is hte other orgasm component - physical stimulation, and while that can be effective with pretty much any penis, a larger one has some advantages in longer stroke length over the G spot, stretching and reaching the A spot, and (if thicker) maintaining a tugging contact on the clit.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:21 PM

I personally have only been with Black men but my orgasms have varied with each. I have this one fuck buddy who knows exactly what to do to make me have my most intense orgasms. I always cum so much with him and my orgasms last for long periods when I'm playing with him. And I have been with others who give me orgasms but they are regular and not as intense. I highly doubt race has anything to do with it.

Old 07-04-2013, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvchocolatebars View Post
I highly doubt race has anything to do with it.

It doesn't!!!

Size doesn't play an issue. They could be packing 10 inches but if they don't know how to use it then it might as well be 3 inches. (No offense to the 3 inchers, that is unless you like it. then PAYPAL. LOL)

I don't care how dark the guy is, boring is boring. Some guys think that oh I'm blk and have a big dick that's gonna get them an animatic pass on making the women cum. NOT so. Aggression? Yea some have it and others don't.

Bottom line is knowledge. Ya gotta learn to use what you have. Don't be so blind in thinking that just bc your blk that's gonna drive the women to intense orgasm bc it's not.

Disagree
Old 07-05-2013, 12:12 AM

Default Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvchocolatebars View Post
I highly doubt race has anything to do with it.
I strongly disagree with this. It really, really depends on the woman. It has been clear to me in the past that with some white women race had EVERYTHING to do with it. It's that taboo . . . the emotional . . . fulfilling forbidden fantasies. The most stimulating sexual organ is the brain! I was with one woman who had a couple of kids with her white husband, but they told me he had NEVER made her cum. Not once! She needed a black man for that. Would tremble and shake and seem to be having an epileptic seizure when I would bang her into orgasm. Again and again and again all night long. Meanwhile, her white husband? Never. Nada. I used to fuck her bareback (that's what she wanted, and I was more than obliged to please her) . . . she looked like a young Suzanne Pleshette (see below) . . . I like making white women grunt . . . and "nut".
Attached Thumbnails
Orgasm Intensity-suzanne-pleshette.jpg  

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 07-05-2013 at 12:21 AM..

Umm okay maybe it
Old 07-05-2013, 12:30 AM

Smile Umm okay maybe it

It doesn't work like that for me since its really not that taboo for me. Actually not that taboo at all. So the race thing doesn't trip my trigger. I'm way past the "taboo" of IR. I can see where someone (women/couples) just getting into IR could think like that but that was never the issue with me. Sure I can pretend but at the end of the day it's not the blk/white taboo that excites me, It's the individual and his skills. Both mental and physical.

Guess I'm just odd.

I Understand
Old 07-05-2013, 12:44 AM

Default I Understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

It doesn't work like that for me since its really not that taboo for me. Actually not that taboo at all. So the race thing doesn't trip my trigger. I'm way past the "taboo" of IR. I can see where someone (women/couples) just getting into IR could think like that but that was never the issue with me. Sure I can pretend but at the end of the day it's not the blk/white taboo that excites me, It's the individual and his skills. Both mental and physical.

Guess I'm just odd.

Well, I wanna make you "nut" just the same

Lol @ make me "nut"
Old 07-05-2013, 06:25 AM

Smile Lol @ make me "nut"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Well, I wanna make you "nut" just the same

TND~ you're so crazy. Lol. 💋

Old 07-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

It doesn't!!!

Size doesn't play an issue. They could be packing 10 inches but if they don't know how to use it then it might as well be 3 inches. (No offense to the 3 inchers, that is unless you like it. then PAYPAL. LOL)

I don't care how dark the guy is, boring is boring. Some guys think that oh I'm blk and have a big dick that's gonna get them an animatic pass on making the women cum. NOT so. Aggression? Yea some have it and others don't.

Bottom line is knowledge. Ya gotta learn to use what you have. Don't be so blind in thinking that just bc your blk that's gonna drive the women to intense orgasm bc it's not.

Im a turtle and ma dick will make your pussy explode !!!!!!!!!