Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wanted: Some guidance on IR gangbangs.. would appreciate help!
Old 07-05-2013, 02:27 AM

Default Wanted: Some guidance on IR gangbangs.. would appreciate help!

Hi,

My hot wife and i have set up a few threesomes with bulls, but she (and I) are dying for her to do a GB.

We see so many cool people doing this in what appears to be a safe way with cool people, but have no idea how you set this up. And how you insure safety, especially if you're interested in the "breeding" fantasy.

I've seen some really good videos where it seems the same guy is filming and talking, and seems to set these up for a lot of different people. Is there someone like that around like this that you guys trust?

Really appreciate any input you could give us!

JB

Old 07-06-2013, 05:57 PM

Just ask one of the Bulls from the threesomes if he has any friends.

Old 07-06-2013, 09:49 PM

Good advice from dogbut. I've only done one black man at a time, but I do intend to have a black man I see to invite his friends over one day to help themselves to me. It's a good start.

Inviting more
Old 09-08-2013, 04:34 PM

Default Inviting more

I travel way to much but have a few delicious regular hard black guys that I service whenever I'm in the area. Yes, after numerous times being together a trust developes. I've had guys invite, with my permission, friends ove to use me sexually. I LOVE IT! However to keep the regulars happy I limit it. Got to keep pleasing, pleasuring & satisfying those regular hard black cocks I've got. I do, however (someday) desire to really have a great black gangbang with a lot of black guys & hopefully even some hot black women too. I love getting with hot black couples & love being sexually submissive to others every seual desire. In fact I crave being submissive to others!

Old 09-12-2013, 09:23 AM

I've read on another forum of a guy who would set up GBs for couple subject to some conditions.
He stated that he generally found about 3 guys is the limit most women can handle before they get sore , wear out or whatever term you want to use.
I know we have wanted to try a 4 way ( 3 guys and her) and haven't been able to arrange it yet.
Although by the time the 2 of us finish with her she is generally laying back pretty well spent and the next day she worse for wear so to speak.
The guys we have asked ( she only does blacks now) and its been quite a few have all declined the offer to invite a friend along to join them.
It seems they don't want they buddy's to know what they are up to and or they want to keep the secret and fun for themselves.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:47 AM

Having done a few I know a little bit about gangbangs. Send me a message if you really are interested and need some sound advice....

Old 09-17-2013, 04:02 AM

Easiest way to set up a gangbang is do a post on craigslist and have them meet you at a swingers club. If someone doesn't show up next man up. Swinger clubs always have tons of men in it. At a swingers club you don't have to worry about safest only thing is you can't video tape in swinger clubs.

interacial gangbangs
Old 09-17-2013, 04:08 PM

Default interacial gangbangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhunter View Post
Hi,

My hot wife and i have set up a few threesomes with bulls, but she (and I) are dying for her to do a GB.

We see so many cool people doing this in what appears to be a safe way with cool people, but have no idea how you set this up. And how you insure safety, especially if you're interested in the "breeding" fantasy.

I've seen some really good videos where it seems the same guy is filming and talking, and seems to set these up for a lot of different people. Is there someone like that around like this that you guys trust?

Really appreciate any input you could give us!

JB
there are some well established groups of men that handle just such your request. in northern califonia you might google the north bay posse ir the all black gb grooup, the crew,
sharing of test results with tests takej within a week or two of the party seems to be a way toi greatly reduce risk and come closer to ''insuring'' safety although safety can never be 100 percent assured. good luck.

Just found this thread
Old 08-14-2015, 02:06 PM

Default Just found this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabill View Post
I've read on another forum of a guy who would set up GBs for couple subject to some conditions.
He stated that he generally found about 3 guys is the limit most women can handle before they get sore , wear out or whatever term you want to use.
I know we have wanted to try a 4 way ( 3 guys and her) and haven't been able to arrange it yet.
Although by the time the 2 of us finish with her she is generally laying back pretty well spent and the next day she worse for wear so to speak.
The guys we have asked ( she only does blacks now) and its been quite a few have all declined the offer to invite a friend along to join them.
It seems they don't want they buddy's to know what they are up to and or they want to keep the secret and fun for themselves.
Sounds like us. She has had 5 diff BBC lovers and each one has only come alone. When I've suggested they bring a friend or two, they say the will "See what I can do" but always come alone. Haha. I think they enjoy having her all to themselves to use.

When one guy couldn't make it at last minute because a buddy was in town, I even asked him to bring his buddy, but he declined. Oh well must be patient.

wife for GB's
Old 08-15-2015, 03:59 AM

Default wife for GB's

We have been swinging for 30yrs with cpls and select men. She got a little bored with MMF sex and I'm always one of the M's . She started suggesting we invite 2 other men over. We invited 2 of guys she had been with before to meet us at local motel. Overall the night went very good I photographed the action and joined in at times. Both guys said they had a great time and wanted to be invited again. A month or so we invited the same 2 guys and added 1 more that was a regular playmate. Again we got a room but this time it was a suite way more space. When the guys all showed up everyone visited and had a few drinks to loosen up. Wife was already in a shear white nightie that looked great over her tanned skin. Wife was very comfortable being dressed like that in front of the guys seeing each one of them had seen her nude many many times in the past. There was a big table in the room (like a dinner table ) and she walked over to it with a travel case in hand . The guys were watching as she sat up on the table with her grown up around her waist and she opened the case and took out a dildo and started deepthrouting it and the guys could see her pussy was glistening because she was so wet. By then all of them couldn't keep their eyes off her . Then she started Masturbating with her fingers and the dildo. As they watched each one had undressed and then she ask who wanted to help. One by one each toyed ,fingered and licked her pussy and she had multiple orgasems each time. By the time we were all done she had been fucked and we had been sucked about 4 times each. And yes the next day she had sore jaws and a tender pussy. But she was already planning the next time but with some different fuck buddy's. We have had lots of fun over the years with many friends and plan to continue in the future.

Tags
bbc, creampie, gangbang, hotwife, slutwife