Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:37 AM

Default !

You should know that not every woman is the same despite race and ethnicity. Because a white is dating a balck guy does not automatically make her whore, slut or BBC lover like 98% of the females on here. I can't tell you how many why white girls that have seriously date that normal has qualities. So don't expect every white girl you meet to be like the ones on this site. You should take time to know someone before you make wrong assumptions.

yes but ....
Old 07-08-2013, 07:38 AM

Default yes but ....

of course i like when a BBC shares me with his friends and even more chen they treat me like a slut
but at the same time i am always afraid neighbours or family will find out what i really am also

or maybe i just hope that one day it will be know and i will no longer pretent

!
Old 07-08-2013, 07:48 AM

Default !

Of course she enjoys the sex. Who doesn't enjoy a good fucking once they get into it especially if she was drinking and stuff. But unlike the whores and sluts on this site, she seems to have a conscious which causes her to feel embarrass and or guilty; as result she stopped seeing you. That kind of behavior is expected from any normal girl or woman despite her race and ethnicity.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:37 AM

We are not all sluts or whores as someone is pointing out. Even though we might like to be call those names in the intimacy of our bedrooms by our lovers. You have to get to know your lover before you go and something she doesnt like. Communication goes a long way.

Old 07-09-2013, 11:58 PM

Any guy who treats me like a whore and his personal possession to be used by anyone he chooses will be out of my life after one attempt to do so.

Old 07-10-2013, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade1970 View Post
We are not all sluts or whores as someone is pointing out. Even though we might like to be call those names in the intimacy of our bedrooms by our lovers. You have to get to know your lover before you go and something she doesnt like. Communication goes a long way.
I,agree,u should get to know them,before u go mess things up.And not all of us r sluts,or whores.

Given them something else to talk about!!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:36 AM

Exclamation Given them something else to talk about!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsmmj1 View Post
Do you like it when we tell are friends how good you are .
And, do you love when we share you with are friends too.

I had a relationship with a pretty petite white bbw milf that broke up with me after i got her to do
some friends of mine.

she really loved the sex part that took place one nite while we were drinking.
She did'nt like the part that my friends treated her like some whore and talking about it.

This
Is why super glue was invented!!

your lucky she walked away so peaceful. I on the other hand 😈