Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   the kissing rule (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/9374-kissing-rule.html)

lvblkm 07-24-2013 02:21 AM

the kissing rule

I think it's dump when I couple says sex is ok but kissing while playing isn't. One of my swinger couples said one of there friends doesn't allow kissing yet its ok to do anal with her. How weird is that?

doggieismystyle 07-24-2013 05:08 AM

Hahahaha

Wtf? Yeah weird. But honestly many people find that kissing is far more intimate than any other sexual act. It's a way to prevent either party from catching feelings...

eddie54_nc 07-24-2013 07:04 AM

Kissing, to me, stimulates arousal between the partners and can heat-up the passion and desire for each other. I love kissing and a man that will kiss me will find me more receptive to his own desires.

Mustang Alley 07-24-2013 09:28 AM

So true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie54_nc (Post 55514)
Kissing, to me, stimulates arousal between the partners and can heat-up the passion and desire for each other. I love kissing and a man that will kiss me will find me more receptive to his own desires.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

but then again I don't do casual meet, greets, fcks. I gotta know the person.

kinky couple 07-24-2013 09:41 AM

Kissing has to be ok! I couldn't have sex with a man without being able to kiss him! :confused:

Sally

Mustang Alley 07-24-2013 10:22 AM

On a fck basis only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvblkm (Post 55504)
I think it's dump when I couple says sex is ok but kissing while playing isn't. One of my swinger couples said one of there friends doesn't allow kissing yet its ok to do anal with her. How weird is that?

No kissing...
Keeps the feelings away.

Then there's the couples/women who believe that y'all are not worthy to kiss the wife. Fck only. Kissing shows a personal level and some (sad to say) think of y'all only as fck machines, y'all aren't suppose to be capable of having feelings, since they don't see y'all as an equal. :( NO FEELINGS ALLOWED.. Shit like that. :mad:

JandGinSD 07-24-2013 10:36 AM

It's understood

Some couples in the lifestyle simply want to reserve something for just between them, and kissing is often that. For us, i would only be an issue because of herpes risk. Again, once trust and safety is established, that's not a big concern. Kissing is important for arousal, since hormones are exchanged in saliva.

Mustang Alley 07-24-2013 11:12 AM

But

Quote:

Originally Posted by JandGinSD (Post 55521)
Some couples in the lifestyle simply want to reserve something for just between them, and kissing is often that. For us, i would only be an issue because of herpes risk. Again, once trust and safety is established, that's not a big concern. Kissing is important for arousal, since hormones are exchanged in saliva.

Do you allow that same mouth/man to go down on you? (Kissing/licking your cat?) or Kissing the rest of your body? Same risk.

Do however understand that some couples want to keep something's between them.

turtles 07-24-2013 12:24 PM

I prefer to have my dick sucked than to be kiss, dont kiss me suck my dick:cool:

Mustang Alley 07-24-2013 12:30 PM

Lol. Now you know that I

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtles (Post 55526)
I prefer to have my dick sucked than to be kiss, dont kiss me suck my dick:cool:

Kiss both, lips and turtzilla 💋