Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-20-2010, 07:12 PM

I watched my wife jojo do a black man, about 7 years ago,it was extremely hot! we both had a great time,,he came in her mouth and in her pussy,since then he has been back many times to please her, and she continues to enjoy bbc at every oportunity,we still haven;t managed to find ebough local bbc for her to do a 5 man gangbang with all bbc , but someday,, happy humping ya;ll :sailornjj ,,,

Old 06-20-2010, 10:29 PM

It was awsome, sexy, and hot. You will enjoy.

first time
Old 06-20-2010, 11:26 PM

Default first time

first time i found my wife was cheating was with two young black lads she was 22 at time think they were both 18 yrs old it long story but started us off in the cuckold lifestyle

My experience
Old 06-21-2010, 11:47 AM

Default My experience

My husband thought it would be sooo hot to have me fucked by his black co-worker. When I finally gave in he was all hard and jacking off while I was getting screwed, he came before his friend unloaded in me. Then he just stood there like a dummy and cried saying "What have I done, I've made my wonderful wife into a SLUT!". His friend got dressed and thanked me and left. My husband left and returned home later,drunk, I kind of enjoyed all of it. Believe me I bring it up when ever I want something!

1sy Black
Old 06-21-2010, 01:47 PM

Talking 1sy Black

we had been flirting with a guy on a swingers web site for 6 months. Often he would he would text her during the day wanting to meet her without me there. She said would not do it, but there text got pretty heavy. Usually on Friday when he knew she got off at noon. She is a nurse and the office closed early. Sometime she would send me the text timely and some not so much. A couple of times they would talk about meeting a nearby parking lot. But in the end she would tell me that one or the other would chicken out or could not make it. I followed her from work a few times and watched as she road down the road texting with him and when I would text she would be slow to respond. When I asked her why, she would say she was still at work or was just leaving...when in fact i was following her down the road. Ont two occassions she had sent his messages about meeting but it was right at the time they were supposed to be meeting she would laugh and say "no way" was she meeting him alone. Yet two times as she was texting she left work and drove straight to the mall and sat in the parking lot texting hiim. I kept waiting for him to show and wanted tocatc h her blowing him in the parking lot. She would tell him to walk the mall with her and he could help her try on and buy new panties and could siit ouside the dressing room and would surprise him if he did.
Both times she sat at the mall I would text her and ask where she was as she was there and she would tell me somewhere different than where I was watching her.

After a while and many text he would not show and she would text me and ask to meet for lunch. I would tell her it would take me about 20 minutes and she would sit there and text with him. I could see her wiggling around the car and her phone up in the air..I know she was sending him naked pics from the car of her tits and pussy and talking about sucking him etc...

I would "finally" get there and would go eat with her telling me she had been down the road. When she go to bathroom I would read her text between him and see her pics. It became obvious this was going to happen sooner or later. I would not tell her I had seen the text. Sometimes she would tell me that he had flirted around but she had "NEVER" gone to the place to meet and that he would tell her h e could not make it due to work,

Finally after weeks of this she sent me a message one day saying he had sent her a message that he was going to be at a swingers meet and greet as were some friends of ours. We had never been to one so decided to go.

Once we got there we ended up meeting him and person and in front of everyone the she flirted with him all night like a school girl. She even went to the bathroom and took her pants down and send him a couple of pics of her new panties and of her pussy.

finally at end of the night we said we were leaving and she had already let him feel her tits and even suck one briefly in a semi public corner.

When we got to the parking lot I felt her pussy and she was soooo wet. I ask if she wanted to go meet him..she acted like no I dont think so but then texted him and ask if he wanted to meet us somerwhere. I was horny as hell, but scared and sort of unsure.

He answered that of course he did. She gave him instructions to meet us down a dark country road a little bit away. We got there and sat and waited while texted him how to get there and was watching out the window like a kid waiting on santa.
Finally her arrived and got into the back seat of our car. She piddled around and acted all shy, flashed him her tits and leaned over and let him rub one. Finally he just pulled his big clack cock out and she sort of reached between the seats and rubbed it. After realizing she could not reach it good she leaned her seat all the way back and started rubbing it and it got larger and harder. She said the position was hurting her and all of a sudden slid between the seats to the rear, and went STRAIGHT for his cock, She started rubbingthen leaned over and started sucking him like she had known him all her life.

I mean a serious blow job. Gradually he ha had her shirt up and was rubbing her tits and ended up with his hands down the back of her jeans playing with her pussy.

I was filming from front and asked her if had his hands in her pussy..she mumbled no with his cock in her mouth. she literally would not let it go. she reached back and one handeld pulled her jeans down and pushed his hands further down her jeans. A few seconds later she leaned back and sighed and the said" now my hand is in her pussy" he rubbed her and she was moaning and went straight back to sucking him like there was no tomorrow. She pushed his other hand up to her tits and held them on there so he would start rubbing.
He finally stopped and pulled her pants down further and she helped wiggle out of them. He started fingering her from the front and she was going Crazy..forcing his hand harder and deeper in he hot pussy. i stuck my hand back when he stopped and I started seriously fingering her fucking her with three then four fingers in her soaking wet pussy. the whole time she was either rubbing or sucking him. Never letting go.

Finally she leaned back and just sort of sighed breathed hard and almost whispered.." I need a dick" I asked her what she said and she said it louder " I NEED a dick in me" I told her to go ahead even though or agreement had been only a blow job this time. She sat there on his hand and rubbing his cock and after thinking I was going to be mad but had told her to do what she wanted to do..she started at me and then just leaned over and startied sucking him again and told HIM to fuck her pussy with his hand. he obliged and she ended up sucking him longer and harder. She has no gag reflex and had him ALL the way in her mouth. He kept saying oh my God you have all that black cock in your mouth and she would mumble uh huh....after a while he told her I am about to cum and dhse just sucked harder and faster all of a sudden he arched and was humping her mouth and saying I am gonna cum you better take it out...and she stuck it further down her throat...he hollered shit I am coming and she NEVER stopped he was saying you swallow my cum and sort of held her head down which he did not have to do. She sucked him dry and raised up and leaned on him looking at him and saying "was it good" and he said Hell yeah....I asked her " did you swallow his cum?" she looked at me and said well I swallow yours why not...she had a little cum on her lips and leaned forward and kissed me. I was so fucking horney I did not hesitate and kissed her long and deep knowing she had just swalloed the cum of a strangers big black cock. We ended up getting adjusted he said good by and left. we drove home and she was rubbing my cock which had gone limp because like a teenager I had literally cun in my pants watching,

When we got home I ate her pussy for a long time and we fucked for hours. she was SOOO horny.

This is my white 37 year old hot wife wife who has only been with five guys in her life ALL white and we her ex husband, boy friends she had dated and me. Thats it. but she had not hesitated to do this.

We maed plans a couple of weeks later to meet him in a hotel. After a few days of asying no and acting like she did not want to we ended up do so. We got there first and she put on some hot panties and only a flimsy see through shirt and met him at the door. He got undressed and his huge cock was about to tear through his underwear I got a better look and thought oh shit I am in trouble now. He sat down behind her on the bed and she could feel that hard cock up against her back. Within seconds she had her hands behind her and was rubbing him and pretty much did not let go for the rest of the night. I videoed, took pictures and joined in actuall holding her pussy open and hold ing his dick and guding his Black cock into her for her first time.

she spend a couple of hours fucking him like I had never seen and I have videos of it all.

The pics I have posted are of her in the car that first night and then of them in the hotel room.

I have videos to upload but cannot make them go through.

Any way we did a couple of of other guys the one in the parking lit and in the car at chilis..a couple of white guys and then she had metdical issues so we were out of it for the last several months. She is well now and her morals have kicked in and she says that was all. I am working on her and have found a guy I have been talking about him the last couple of weeks when we fucked and used her toys so it would seem she had one in each hole. She loves it and finally last night changed from NO to we will see. I showed him her pics and her pics of him and his really fat 6 inch round and about 10 inch long cock. I could feel the extra wetness when I eat her and know she is about to change her mind and have another try at it. My guess within the next coupe of weeks. I gave him her text number and email and told him to gently start a conversation with her which he has..not crude i told him just talk. It will happen soon..I cannot wait to see this beer can size cock stretch her open and fuck her till she screams. I may even eat her while he fucks her. He said he was not homophobic and was cool with it. I want to be inches from her pussy watching and licking.

Anyway gotta go watch the video and make myself cum before work... enjoy

Old 06-22-2010, 02:56 AM

I had the pleasure of seeing my wife turn on to black guys while we were at Mardi Gras about 7 years ago. She's always been a bit of an exhabitionist and loved showing off her big titties down there. While there we went into a live sex show (the actors were live but the sex was fake). One show was a well hung younger black guy pretending to fuck his partner on stage. After the show was over the black guy took a seat at the rear of the bar and another guest, a blonde woman, went over to tip him and get a lap dance.

I suggested to my wife she get a lap dance and she didn't have to be asked twice, she was right over there. When it was her turn he came over and started his dance. Right away, to my amazement, and probably his, she hiked her top up over her tits and grabbed his dick. I got to watch my wife start sucking this guys big black cock not only right in front of me but in a public place! It was a huge turn on for me and I could feel my dick starting to get hard. He soon had his hands on her head while she sucked and licked his shaft like the inner slut she was. Apparently alot of other patrons noticed and soon she and her stud were surrounded by others watching, some giving her encouragement to what was definitely a better show than the one being "staged" on the stage. People were even throwing down tips for them! After about 20 minutes of this he stopped her as he had another show to do or something, I can't remember but what I do remember is that he came up to us a few minutes later while we were watching the next show holding a huge hard on telling me he HAD to fuck her. With the look in her eyes I knew it really wasn'y my decision, especially if I wanted an enjoyable remainder of vacation. We gave him our hotel's name and room number and he said he would be over after his last show.

She bought a sexy leather outfit to wear for him from a store that sold stripper clothes on the way back. It was basically a black leather corset with chains and push ups that let her ample tits hang up and over.

We were both anxious and nervious about the sanity of what we were doing as we waited to see if he actually showed up. A knock on the door, and when I opened it in he walked. My wife walked up to him in her outfit and his eyes just lit up and he got a big ole grin. I remember his hands going right to her tits and kneading them while they kissed.

I have to say I was kinda jealous at how she was responding to him, but I was also very arroused by how much she wanted him. They stripped and went to the bed and he began eating her pussy for a short time and in no time she was moaning in pleasure. They switched positions and for the second time in her life my wife was making love to his cock with her mouth. I could see why this guy was in the sex show business. His cock must of been 10" and she was acting like she couldn't get enough.

He flipped her over onto her back and her legs just seemed to naturally spread wide for him and her pussy was all juicy and wet. I watched as he slowly slid a few inches into her and noticed how much thicker his cock was than mine. I could also tell from the sounds she was making she didn't seem to mind the stretching. He began to pump her pussy working more and more of his cock into her. I was hooked on the color contrast of her pussy lips against his coal black cock. I was turned on by hearing my wife beg for this strange guys cock and hearing her yell out when he slammed it all inside of her. Her pussy was making wonderful squishy wet sounds as he pumped the shit out of her. I felt a bit of envy seeing her respond so strongly to getting fucked by him, telliung him she loved his cock and she loved fucking him and she wanted more. It was all kinda surreal to me at the time. I was horny, envious, excited... all at the same time.

They literally fucked for several hours. He had her missionairy, she rode him cowboy and he did her doggie style. I don't know how many loads of his cum he shot up into her pussy but everytime he did she would let out a long low moan and I could tell she was cumming at the feel and thought of his seed shooting off inside her. Up until he blew his first load I hadn't even thought about them using no condoms! He had her telling him it was HIS pussy and she promised to see him again the next day. He was also asking her whos cock she liked to fuck better and she told him my dick was nowhere near as satisfing as his was. They ended with my wife cleaning off his cock before he dressed and left for the night.

I got into the bed a bit numb, still processing all I watched. When I slid my dick into her I felt my first sloppy seconds. Her pussy was so wet and warn. She was talking about how she could feel him cum inside her and how much it turned her on knowing I was watching her unabashed lust. She confided in me sex with him had made her cum harder and longer than I was ever able to do. I felt a bit strange. Then she asked me to stop fucking her and instead lick her pussy.

I had never eaten her pussy after I fucked her and it was a really awkward minute. I gave in and moved down to her pussy. It was a puffy and swollen and smelled strongly of sex. A thin runny white trail of semen was flowing out and running down into the crack of her behind. I stuck my tongue out and licked up along her pussy and she wiggled wildly on the bed. Emboldened I pushed my tongue into her gaping hole and flicked around. The taste was sensational. I remember licking up the trail of cum leaking out of her and pushing my tongue in for more. After several minutes a thicker glob of his sperm mixed with her cum flowed out of her and I lapped it up. She put her hands on my head and held my face onto her wet opening while she orgasmed again pushing out more of his spunk onto my tongue and into my mouth. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was probably hooked on her fucking other guys from that moment on.

The next day she made good on her promise to see him again, but that's another story..

It was a few years later before she went out again, at first sleeping with white guys but eventually she went all black and as the saying goes... she's never gone back.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:31 AM

Good story

Old 06-22-2010, 08:59 AM

We were the same, just chatted about it for years, took the plunge last summer and loved it, just wish we had started years ago

Old 06-22-2010, 09:54 AM

well tell us about it Guys

black horny wife
Old 07-07-2010, 01:02 PM

Default black horny wife

i watched my horny black wife fuck a black cock while sucking a white cock and i couldnt get over the amount of cum they shot into her,