Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-11-2011, 03:51 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
we are just starting out in the swinger lifestyle & i was wondering if any of u white guys that have had the pleasure of watching ur wife get fucked by a black guy or 2. how was it? what was it like for u & her? we are not into the cuckold part of it so i dont wanna hear about that stuff. just how amazing or not, it was to watch ur wife fuck another guy. i want to see my wife fuck fuck a very large black cock.
we were invited to swing party . upon arriving we found we were the only white couple. our host and his both black and three single black men. my wife got alot of black cock all bareback

Hot
Old 02-12-2011, 03:22 AM

Default Hot

it was HOT, HOT, HOT! we were hooked after that....

My boyfriend is the same, too...
Old 02-13-2011, 12:51 AM

Unhappy My boyfriend is the same, too...

My boyfriend wants to let me have sex with the other guys.
He seems to want to watch sexual intercourse of another guys and me.

Why...???

I don't want to watch sexual intercourse of him and the other girl !
Is not the guy jealous of her or a wife?
The other man uses body of the favorite girl in a sexual desire purpose...?

Definitely should try it!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:02 AM

Default Definitely should try it!

It was fucking hot!I did'nt even have to touch my cock & it started dripping cum everywhere!Something about it man you have to do this!watch my uploaded video of my hot girl getting stuffed & tel me what you think!

Old 02-13-2011, 05:48 PM

For me it was just like any other guy. As long as she is enjoying herself I am happy.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:14 PM

we have been swinging for a little over 3 years and about a year ago my wife had her first black experience. it was so erotic for me watching her suck his huge black cock, he rubbed that enormous cock all over her face and she licked up and down the shaft and sucked his balls. then she sat on his cock and tried to take all of it. the contrast of her white pussy lips surrounding that big black cock was amazing, her pussy lips were like a elastic band stretching around the shaft as she road up and down on it. then when he came and she hopped off and I saw his hot, sticky goo all over his cock and her pussy, I came in my pants.

Old 02-14-2011, 02:26 AM

Husband here today.....first time was an unbelievable rush. We had been swinging for a year or so and it seemed she was just going through the motions. The first time we hooked up with a hung black guy I saw a side of her I only dreamed of...she became such a sexual animal....first time I ever saw her completely lost in passion and lust. She begged, moaned, screamed, swore like a sailor (she never swears) and came and came and came. For two hours all she cared about was having that thick black cock completely buried inside her....I was invisible....but I loved every minute of seeing her so thoroughly pleasured and lost in the moment. I saw her blossom as a fully realized sexual being and it changed us both....but for the better. Wouldn't change a thing.

Old 02-19-2011, 06:15 AM

Gf and I went out to eat. Waiter was black and she hit on him. She took him to the bathroom, came back, and opened her mouth to reveal a mouthful of cum. Convinced him to leave work and come home with us. They fucked at least four times that night. Came in her pussy the first two times, her ass the third, and her mouth the fourth.

Amazing. 19 year old black cock slut, 38dd, big ass, and curvy (not fat) getting what she wants is so sexy.
Attached Thumbnails
what was it like the first time u watched your white wife fuck a black guy??-slut.jpg  

Old 03-27-2011, 06:10 PM

My dear fiance likes to see me with a black man because he knows I feel happy .... but he also knows that I love above all

Old 03-28-2011, 01:41 AM

My wife and I have been together since we were 15 and 14 and she never slept with anyone but me, I had been asking her for a while to go thru with it but she always got to freaked out and canceled, 1 night she decided to give it a go, it was the most amazing time ever. I can't describe the emotions I felt, at times jealousy because there was the women I was with for 20 years sucking aother mans cock, holding him tight as he fucked her , kissing him and them laughing together . After the feeling of jealousy left me I never felt so turned on in my life, since that night she was with 2 other black men and she has been with 1 of them about 5 times, sometimes I join in but sometimes I just let her and him do there thing, 1 night he came 5 times and I came 3 times as we took turns with her. She has never gone bare before but April 7th I am trying to arrange 2 -3bbc for her and all to fuck her bare.