Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-08-2017, 04:06 AM

What was it like the first time? Well, for me I was nervous, excited and kinda freaked out, all at the same time. She was nervous too, at least until they started to do it. When she got into it, I was happy that she enjoyed it,but, I knew there was no going back to the way things used to be. So far, it's working out for us.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:33 AM

Hi I'm Mary a medical receptionist shy at first still looking out for my first big one can any one or two help me out put me on Craig's list find someone plz xxxxx
Q

Wife went crazy
Old 01-23-2017, 01:29 AM

Default Wife went crazy

It was the time of my life watching my wife blow a black guy. He felt her up and slid his hand under her skirt. My wife was 38 at the time and he was 18.

Old 01-25-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1968 View Post
I remember the first BBC I watch fuck my wife, I had asked her for more then 5 years to fuck a BBC , she was afraid of it hurting our marriage or the guy causing problems by coming around when ever he wanted to and if he didn't get his way, telling our secret to everyone. I had found this BBC Bull about 65 miles away. I finally talked my wife in to just meeting and see what happens , well I got a hotel room, we met and in 15 minutes this Big black man was eating her pussy, when he took his 10.5 her pussy was dripping. He fucked her for 30 minutes before he filled her pussy with cum, my dick was harder then it had ever been. When he pulled out I was there, I didn't last but maybe 5 minutes, and shot the biggest load I had ever in my life. It's happen 3 times since and it has been great.
Great first time story. Love that she took him bare and he planted his load deep in her also planting her lust for more BBC

Wife with other guys
Old 01-28-2017, 10:39 PM

Default Wife with other guys

Husband and I have been swinging for 35 years. I fucked and sucked a few of his friends while I was pregnant with our second child. After that we got into swinging with other cpls mostly and a few men once and a while. Back then you advertised in swinger mags because internet was not around. A few years later the computer age started and came the internet and oh boy did that ever change the sex world. We meet many more cpls and men a whole lot easier and faster. We started to get requests from black guys too. At first I didn't think they were serious about meeting a white woman but after a lot of on line chatting by email I soon realized that black guys liked white women a lot. I finally agreed to meet this one guy at a local bar to get aquanted and found out he was 10 years my senior but very well built and a smooth talker. I was very excited and nervous at the same time so when he went to the restroom my husband ask me what I thought. I sat there a few minutes thinking before I answered . I told him I was already wet and tingly but I'd never had a black man before. My husband looked at me and said he's just a man that just happens to be black. I thought about that for a second and agreed that we should find out if he'd like to meet us at the motel we used for get togethers. When he came back I ask him if he had time to go to a motel and he looked at his watch and replied I've got a couple of hours before his wife expected him home. We payed our bar tab and hurried to the motel to our room. As we entered the room he walked up behind me and began kissing my neck and fondling my breasts as I reached around to rub his cock which was beginning to rise to the occasion. Slowly he began to unbutton my blouse to expose the see-through bra I was wearing. As he slipped off my blouse he whispered to me what a beautiful set of tits you have. About then I reached behind me and unfastened my bra and let it slide show off. He played with my bare tits a little more then began to unfasten my jeans and let them slid down to the floor so I could step out of them. As I stood there totally nude with him still cressing my neck and one hand playing with my tits and the hand on my pussy with his fingers exploring the outer edge of my pussy lips. I was already dripping wet as he could already tell because his fingers were exploring deeper and deeper into my pussy. He brought me to three orgasms standing right there in the middle of the room. My husband was sitting in a chair over by the window just smiling with a big bludge in his jeans. All of a sudden (I'll call him John doe) spun me around and started to nurse both my nipples and omg I had another orgasm. I sure he could feel my body quivering because he dropped to his knees kissing my belly working his way down to my pussy. I spread my legs to give him better access and he took full advantage of it as he started licking me letting his tounge dart in out of my pussy. Before long his whole mouth was over my pussy and his tounge was diving deep inside me. All of a sudden I could feel a massive orgasm building up inside me and I began to moan rather loudly and repeating OMG I'M ABOUT TO CUM . It was a good thing I was close to the bed because as I started to cum my knees got weak and I fell back onto the bed. As I later there quivering all over he repossioned himself to continue licking me as I squirted cum in his mouth. As I lay there naked as a jaybird and my legs spread wide open trying to catch my breath with a man sitting between my legs I'd only personality meet a couple of hours before. I got myself up to resting on my elbows and told him you can do that any day week if you want. I told him to slip out of his clothes so I could see what else he had for me. As he dropped his pants down his cock flopped out like a large summer sausage. I guess he was about ten inches long and as big around as a beer bottle and uncut. He was the first uncut cock I'd ever had before then. I sat all the way up and he was close enough I reached out to take a hold of his tool and pull him closer to me. He was so hard and large my fingers didn't even come close to going around his tool. As he came up to the end of the bed I began to stroke up and down the shaft pulling back the foreskin exposing the head of his cock which had a pinkish color to it. As I would expose the head I'd give it a kiss and continued to do that for a few minutes then I started to slide my lips down over the head and use my tounge to circle around the tip. I tasted a little precum on the tip and fully enjoyed it so I began to go futher down the shaft with each head bob motion. Before long I had engulfed his complete cock in my mouth. It's a good thing I don't have a Gag reflex because I could feel his cock go half way down my throat with every stroke I took. You have to practice breathing in between strokes and I've had a lot of practice. I sucked on his cock for the better part of a half hour before he ask do you want me to cum in your mouth and all I could do was nod my head. About five minutes later I could feel his cock start to throb as I took a good breath and deep throated his cock so I could enjoy the feeling of his cock throbbing deep in my throat and make sure I didn't waste an of his cum. As I finished milking his cock of every drop I sucked up his foreskin in my mouth and took my tounge and played with it. I know he enjoyed it and I did too. We both showered and while in the shower I washed his cock and fingered his ass. He also washed me making sure to soap up my tits and pussy and yes he made sure to slide a couple of fingers up my ass to loosen me up for later. We both rinsed off and got dryer off and I still had cum running down the inside of my legs because shower foreplay has always turned me on and I guess it did him too. As we walked out of the bathroom to the bed my husband said looks like she got you ready again. John doe laughed and said my dicks so hard I could drive fence posts with it. I got to laughing at his comment and finely said as long as its hard enough to take care of this as I rubbed my pussy. He looked at me and said oh yes it will take care of that. As he crawled on the bed he took his hands and put my feet and legs over his shoulders and I fully expected him to slide that huge cock in me. But first he bent down and started devour my pussy once again and as he was licking my clit he had three fingers doing their job inside me. And all of a sudden he pulled his fingers out and his tounge took their place then I felt his fingers exploring my ass then with one swift thrust his fingers were deep in my ass stretching open. As I felt my butt hole relax and enjoy those fingers all of a sudden I felt all four of his fingers sliding in me and

Wife with other guys
Old 01-29-2017, 12:32 AM

Default Wife with other guys

that put me over the edge to another massive orgasm. As he continued to work my pussy with his tongue and my ass stretching with his fingers all I could do was grab hand fulls of the sheets and moan in joy as I was having one orgasm after another. After what seemed like for ever he straighten up and took his fingers out of my ass he said your ready now. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to his cock. I could feel the tip rub against my pussy lips I locked my legs around his neck in anticipation of his cock stretching out my pussy. He had pulled back the foreskin and rubbed the head around my clit and up and down my slit before he position the head right in my hole. He gave a couple of little stroking pumps and I could feel the head pop in then he'd pull back out. I made my mind up I wanted to feel his cock in me now so the next time I felt his hips start to thrust forward I thrust my hips towards him and wow I had most of his cock inside me. He looked at kinda surprised and I told him your not the first thick to be in there. After that we fucked like animals in heat with me moaning and saying oh fuck me harder as his nut sack slapped my ass with every pump. He was humping me so hard I was sliding back and forth on the bed and my tits felt like jello flopping around. We had been going at it for about forty-five minutes when he ask if I liked doggie style. I told him I've been in almost in any position he could imagine. He laughed and pulled his cock out and I got up on my hands knees and he jumped right in behind me and slid his cock right back in then pulled it out and rubbed it over my ass hole. I knew he was preparing me for a butt fucking although I'd never had a cock the size of his in there. He kept sliding in and out of me rubbing my cum on my ass till I felt his fingers exploring my ass again. I motion for my husband to get in front of me so I could suck his cock. It must have turned on John doe because he really started slamming my pussy watching me suck my husbands cock. All of a sudden John started to grone as he grabbed my hips and shoved his cock deeper than ever in my pussy and I could feel his cock pulsate and throb as he splashed the inside me full of hot cum. As he was about to finish cumming I raised my head and said I know you want my other hole and he said my wife never let's me fuck her ass.. He was happy as hell to get some ass once. He had been finger fucking my ass the whole time he had been pounding my pussy so I was well relaxed and semi stretched open. When he put the head of his cock inside I thought this doesn't feel so bad but then he put steady pressure pushing more of his cock in I made a little squeal. He ask if he was hurting me and I blurted out that's the biggest thing I've ever had stuck up my ass. He pulled out his cock and reached for my pussy and easily slid his fingers in to get plenty of his cum and my juices and lubed his cock. That time when he pushed his cock in my ass he was able to slid all the way in. Once he was in I was able to exhale and go back to giving my husband a blow job taking my mind off my ass hurting. After about ten minutes ass felt better and John had bent over and was playing with my pussy. Before long hubby was shooting his load down my throat and I felt John blow a load up my ass. Between the two filling both ends of me they caused me to have three massive orgasms back to back. John kept pounding my ass till his cock finely went limp before he pulled out. It was a good thing we were in a motel room because there was a huge wet spot on the bed even though a towel. John got up and took a quick shower and dressed and said I've got to get home before my wife shoots me. I stood up and gave him a big kiss and rubbed his crotch and told him your welcome back anytime. He ask if he could do my ass again and I told him next time I'll have anal lube.
We've been together many times after that first night and he has participated in DP with John getting to ware out my ass.

Old 01-31-2017, 12:53 AM

I do know how my little hubby feels about it. He is the one who got me to start fucking black men. He always had fantasies about me doing it. First it was one on one then it grew to be me and four or five well hung black men pounding the fuck out of me in a hotel room. So when the opportunity arose it was my hubby who said let's do it. I said what the hell why not. I was a bit worried cause I was afraid it would hurt having what I always heard about being between a black man's legs. You know Godzilla cock.

I sucked and fucked my first one and the rest was history. I am so grateful that I am married to a little dick white man who loves seeing me fuck BBC's as much as I do. He doesn't mind me doing one on ones either which is awesome to as I don't always like an audience or my lover. Hubby gets as wound up watching me just as much as the first time.

Added a pic
Old 04-05-2017, 08:03 PM

Default Added a pic

I have had the pleasure of watching my wife get fucked by a black guy with a 13inch dick. I have to say watching her shove his black cock as far down her throat as she could was hot as hell! We've been married 18yrs and just started getting into different things. All i know is the sex we all had that was was great. And when he left our hotel room we went at it again and had some of the best sex we had in years.

I suggest anyone that been married for awhile and want's to try new things go for it. We do still meet him every now and then. I have to say watching him shove that 13in dick into her dogie and while she blew me was awesome also!

We also just posted a picture of her sucking his dick on our profile!

Old 04-09-2017, 01:33 PM

That is a beautiful photo. She got a nice one there and loved taking that all the way balls deep.

After wife fuck BBC
Old 04-23-2017, 06:27 PM

Default After wife fuck BBC

I had been at my wife to fuck a black guy for a few years, finally she said ok I found this guy he had a thick 10.5 cock, he started eating her but the second he put his cock in her I was 2 times harder then normal , he fucked her for almost 45 minutes when he filled her pussy full of cum I was leaking cum without touching my cock, he pulled out and got dressed and left I locked the door she was still laying on her back legs spread breathing hard, I went down and licked her pussy for a minute my cock was so hard I put it in her culled filled pussy and fucked her hard for about 5 minutes and cum more then I had in years, we fucked for another 3 hours that night.