Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching wife get fucked
Old 04-23-2017, 11:20 PM

Default Watching wife get fucked

We started out by talking about her old boyfriends and type of sex she was having. Turned ME on to listen to the stories and she knew it. Since she had more black boyfriends I started working with the idea of her fucking a black guy again. 1st she thought I was I was kidding but just listening to her tell her stories and how aroused it got me she was more acceptable to fucking a black guy who we both agreed on. The 1st time was kinda awkward but I'll call him James he was experienced in what we were looking for and worked with us. The remaining times she had a big smile, sucking on his dick and getting her pussy stuffed. Me got so turned on Jesus if he would have blown his load in her pussy I would have been down on that in a minute! He got married and never found another to get to know that well!