Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   I Need Advice (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/9494-i-need-advice.html)

bart_lett 08-16-2013 02:49 PM

I Need Advice

Are there any "code words" or signals to use when talking to a female to let them know you are a bull? I had a situation today where I was fairly certain that a married white lady I was talking to was giving me those "bedroom eyes". But because I was at work (I work at a hospital and her dad was a patient). I didn't want to take a chance of getting in trouble and didnt react to her. She kept mentioning her husband, so that's what made me wonder if they were a cuckold couple. She was definitely giving me shuttle signs.

So what advice does anyone have to find out if a Cpl is possibly Cuck without being blatant, offending or losing my job?

Becky Luvsit 08-16-2013 03:21 PM

Better let them approach you. If they are what you think they are and if they are interested she will let you know....

paperchaser220002003 08-16-2013 04:24 PM

maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs ...

bart_lett 08-16-2013 05:08 PM

maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs......

Dam, that's a good one! Definitely gonna use that one.

lvblkm 08-20-2013 04:42 AM

I had something similar happen to me a couple of days ago. I work in the cellular industry. I am helping this white women with her phone and I see a picture of her getting doggie from a brother. Before I saw it without her knowing she told me she had some naughty pictures in her phone. I had no way of giving a hint hint that I would love to fuck the shit out of her. Long story short I kept my behavior professional. I should go catfish on her and text her from my personal number and try and hit on her.

Mustang Alley 08-20-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvblkm (Post 56426)
I had something similar happen to me a couple of days ago. I work in the cellular industry. I am helping this white women with her phone and I see a picture of her getting doggie from a brother. Before I saw it without her knowing she told me she had some naughty pictures in her phone. I had no way of giving a hint hint that I would love to fuck the shit out of her. Long story short I kept my behavior professional. I should go catfish on her and text her from my personal number and try and hit on her.

Fck!!!! I knew that y'all could see the pics on the phone. Last time I had to have something done on my phone I warned the guy, then went behind the counter and STOOD next to him. Just to make sure he didn't see anything.

Mustang Alley 08-20-2013 07:33 AM

Smartass!! Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by paperchaser220002003 (Post 56296)
maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs ...

That's actually a good idea.

*Muah* kisses. 💋

zzack4ever 08-20-2013 05:34 PM

SD card

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 56435)

Fck!!!! I knew that y'all could see the pics on the phone. Last time I had to have something done on my phone I warned the guy, then went behind the counter and STOOD next to him. Just to make sure he didn't see anything.

Next time, just pop your SD card out of your smart phone and you wont have to worry about phone tech seeing your pics or copying your files. Very simple :)

Mustang Alley 08-20-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzack4ever (Post 56448)
Next time, just pop your SD card out of your smart phone and you wont have to worry about phone tech seeing your pics or copying your files. Very simple :)

That would work if my phone had a smart card. Lol damn would totally work but my Iphone doesn't use a smart card. Thanks for the advice as it might help someone else. :)

JandGinSD 08-21-2013 04:35 AM

Probably best to just not take chances at work. It can become a disaster or complicated at least - especially with the public (the customers). There are enough available out there. If she really wants the D, she will lay out undeniable clues.