Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I Need Advice
Old 08-16-2013, 02:49 PM

Default I Need Advice

Are there any "code words" or signals to use when talking to a female to let them know you are a bull? I had a situation today where I was fairly certain that a married white lady I was talking to was giving me those "bedroom eyes". But because I was at work (I work at a hospital and her dad was a patient). I didn't want to take a chance of getting in trouble and didnt react to her. She kept mentioning her husband, so that's what made me wonder if they were a cuckold couple. She was definitely giving me shuttle signs.

So what advice does anyone have to find out if a Cpl is possibly Cuck without being blatant, offending or losing my job?

Old 08-16-2013, 03:21 PM

Better let them approach you. If they are what you think they are and if they are interested she will let you know....

Old 08-16-2013, 04:24 PM

maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs ...

Old 08-16-2013, 05:08 PM

maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs......

Dam, that's a good one! Definitely gonna use that one.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:42 AM

I had something similar happen to me a couple of days ago. I work in the cellular industry. I am helping this white women with her phone and I see a picture of her getting doggie from a brother. Before I saw it without her knowing she told me she had some naughty pictures in her phone. I had no way of giving a hint hint that I would love to fuck the shit out of her. Long story short I kept my behavior professional. I should go catfish on her and text her from my personal number and try and hit on her.

Old 08-20-2013, 07:31 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
I had something similar happen to me a couple of days ago. I work in the cellular industry. I am helping this white women with her phone and I see a picture of her getting doggie from a brother. Before I saw it without her knowing she told me she had some naughty pictures in her phone. I had no way of giving a hint hint that I would love to fuck the shit out of her. Long story short I kept my behavior professional. I should go catfish on her and text her from my personal number and try and hit on her.

Fck!!!! I knew that y'all could see the pics on the phone. Last time I had to have something done on my phone I warned the guy, then went behind the counter and STOOD next to him. Just to make sure he didn't see anything.

Smartass!! Lol
Old 08-20-2013, 07:33 AM

Smile Smartass!! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperchaser220002003 View Post
maybe u should ask if she like to play spades , and if she knows how to use the queen of spades and if that don't start it then u maybe reading the wrong signs ...

That's actually a good idea.

*Muah* kisses. 💋

SD card
Old 08-20-2013, 05:34 PM

Default SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Fck!!!! I knew that y'all could see the pics on the phone. Last time I had to have something done on my phone I warned the guy, then went behind the counter and STOOD next to him. Just to make sure he didn't see anything.

Next time, just pop your SD card out of your smart phone and you wont have to worry about phone tech seeing your pics or copying your files. Very simple

Old 08-20-2013, 06:05 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzack4ever View Post
Next time, just pop your SD card out of your smart phone and you wont have to worry about phone tech seeing your pics or copying your files. Very simple

That would work if my phone had a smart card. Lol damn would totally work but my Iphone doesn't use a smart card. Thanks for the advice as it might help someone else.

Old 08-21-2013, 04:35 AM

Probably best to just not take chances at work. It can become a disaster or complicated at least - especially with the public (the customers). There are enough available out there. If she really wants the D, she will lay out undeniable clues.