Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM

Simple smiles and friendly conversations and take it to the next level slowly.. It's a fine line between insulting a vanilla guy/girl by coming on too strong...

Old 08-21-2013, 03:15 PM

Mustang you need to use a picture vault app and throw them dirty pics in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

That would work if my phone had a smart card. Lol damn would totally work but my Iphone doesn't use a smart card. Thanks for the advice as it might help someone else.

Old 08-21-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Mustang you need to use a picture vault app and throw them dirty pics in there

Tried that once but forgot the password. Lol. I was double screwed. Lol. Guess I will give it another go. Know of any good ones?

Honestly
Old 08-21-2013, 07:49 PM

Default Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart_lett View Post
Are there any "code words" or signals to use when talking to a female to let them know you are a bull? I had a situation today where I was fairly certain that a married white lady I was talking to was giving me those "bedroom eyes". But because I was at work (I work at a hospital and her dad was a patient). I didn't want to take a chance of getting in trouble and didnt react to her. She kept mentioning her husband, so that's what made me wonder if they were a cuckold couple. She was definitely giving me shuttle signs.

So what advice does anyone have to find out if a Cpl is possibly Cuck without being blatant, offending or losing my job?

Nothing is worth loosing your job over. One can just imagine the potential lawsuits with you being in a hospital setting.

Was dad on his death bed? Honestly when people are sick or in situations like that, I'm sure their main concern is their love one or getting better.

Once had a guy walk me to the lab, I made a comment about his shoes (bc at the time they were semi rare and he was working in them) 30 feet down the hall, reach the elevator and he starts sounding off numbers. I was like WTH are you talking about? Bc the hospital only has 4 floors. He was giving me his phone number. I was totally caught off guard. I told him I had a guy but he still pushed, wanting me to add his phone num to my phone.

Now if I was a total bitch, I could have caused him problems that day but that's not my style. Thing is you never know if it's a trap or not. She could have been baiting you. Just cover your aSs.

ORRRRRR

she might have been mentioning her husband bc she was uneasy and was giving you clear sign not to come at her like that.

Bottom line is when I'm sick or a love one isn't doing good, the last thing I'm thinking about is dick but maybe that's just me??