Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-13-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickhwrd View Post
Well, based on the question, I assume this should make a few people hungry!
looks like a very tasty delight..........

Old 06-14-2017, 11:59 PM

no man I ever know would do that. If I filled with sperm from black guy he just acceps it

Whiteboys were born to eat black mans sperm
Old 06-15-2017, 01:02 AM

Default Whiteboys were born to eat black mans sperm

I'm gonna be as honest as I can possibly be and my views may not sit well with everyone but this is what I honestly think, us little tiny dickwhiteboys were born with a natural instinct to eat black mans sperm, especially from our white woman's well fucked sloppy pussy, I remember i was 16 years old when I first watched one of my beautiful white girlfriends get fucked by a huge superior black cock, I watched as this black stallion pleasured her in ways I could never even dream of and it was a true reality check on just how inferior me and my tiny pathetic white clit really were, but then he had a huge orgasm inside her white pussy and I felt the overwhelming urge to crawl between her legs and lick up all that black studs sperm, it was kinda weird at first and my girlfriend was telling me to lick her clean and how happy she was that I knew my place now, and she told me how gay it was to be eating another mans sperm and especially enjoying it, cuz she asked me if I liked the taste to which I replied I LOVED the taste and it was soo delicious, she kept talking dirty to me and telling me how only whiteboys do this, that no other race of man wants to eat another mans sperm out of his girls pussy, and that is very true, I only know of us little whiteboys that have this strong desire to lick up and taste all of our girls black lovers cum, I also really love when my girl takes a huge load in her mouth and then spits it into my mouth and we passionately kiss, sharing her black lovers sperm, tasting it and swapping the cum back and forth, and I love when my girl laughs and tells me how GAY that is that im sooo obsessed with eating black mans cum, but it's the truth, for some reason it's completely natural and normal for us whiteboys to wanna lick up and eat black mans sperm especially out of our womens sloppy well fucked pussies, it is a gay act , I know a lot of whiteboys that have the overwhelming desire to eat black mans cum from their girl and they claim to be straight but im sorry to say the truth is that if you love and enjoy eating another mans sperm you are indeed very much bisexual at the minimum, and probably have some homosexual fantasies or ideas in your head, but it is very much a gay act and that's ok, it's ok to be bisexual i am very bi, Im more sexually attracted to huge hung black studs than anything else, im first %100 a huge black cock slut, and I absolutely live for eating black mans sperm, I can't get enough, and I love when my girl teases me about how gay it is and how it's my place and my duty, my job as a tiny dick sissy whiteboy to lick up and eat all her black lovers sperm, yuum

Old 06-16-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinywhiteclitsissy View Post
I'm gonna be as honest as I can possibly be and my views may not sit well with everyone but this is what I honestly think, us little tiny dickwhiteboys were born with a natural instinct to eat black mans sperm, especially from our white woman's well fucked sloppy pussy, I remember i was 16 years old when I first watched one of my beautiful white girlfriends get fucked by a huge superior black cock, I watched as this black stallion pleasured her in ways I could never even dream of and it was a true reality check on just how inferior me and my tiny pathetic white clit really were, but then he had a huge orgasm inside her white pussy and I felt the overwhelming urge to crawl between her legs and lick up all that black studs sperm, it was kinda weird at first and my girlfriend was telling me to lick her clean and how happy she was that I knew my place now, and she told me how gay it was to be eating another mans sperm and especially enjoying it, cuz she asked me if I liked the taste to which I replied I LOVED the taste and it was soo delicious, she kept talking dirty to me and telling me how only whiteboys do this, that no other race of man wants to eat another mans sperm out of his girls pussy, and that is very true, I only know of us little whiteboys that have this strong desire to lick up and taste all of our girls black lovers cum, I also really love when my girl takes a huge load in her mouth and then spits it into my mouth and we passionately kiss, sharing her black lovers sperm, tasting it and swapping the cum back and forth, and I love when my girl laughs and tells me how GAY that is that im sooo obsessed with eating black mans cum, but it's the truth, for some reason it's completely natural and normal for us whiteboys to wanna lick up and eat black mans sperm especially out of our womens sloppy well fucked pussies, it is a gay act , I know a lot of whiteboys that have the overwhelming desire to eat black mans cum from their girl and they claim to be straight but im sorry to say the truth is that if you love and enjoy eating another mans sperm you are indeed very much bisexual at the minimum, and probably have some homosexual fantasies or ideas in your head, but it is very much a gay act and that's ok, it's ok to be bisexual i am very bi, Im more sexually attracted to huge hung black studs than anything else, im first %100 a huge black cock slut, and I absolutely live for eating black mans sperm, I can't get enough, and I love when my girl teases me about how gay it is and how it's my place and my duty, my job as a tiny dick sissy whiteboy to lick up and eat all her black lovers sperm, yuum

wow you really hit the nail on the head......great post.....

Old 06-19-2017, 06:23 PM

"Cleaning up" was part of my personal Interracial education when I was in my very late teens / early 20s. I had the luck to meet this fairly well off white woman who was about 10 years older than I was and her bi black boyfriend who was only a few months older than I was. This relationship lasted for almost two years. Both of them used me, and not just for cleaning up but also for other sex acts. When with them I didn't define myself as straight, bi or gay, but as a Femboy, because me getting feminized with sexy girly clothes and lots of make-up.
I haven't done anymore clean ups or sucked black cocks since I reached my mid 20's. But I have to admit, whenever I see a pic online showing a white woman sucking a black cock and getting a facial, in particular on the mouths, I often fantasise about kissing her on the lips.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
How many times have you been with a woman unknowingly that just was with another man. She doesn't say anything but lets you kiss her and lick her where another man was.

It is not a gay thing. It is just uninhibited sex. And the slippery slope.
Very true here.
Sorry guys. You probably don't know that your gf or wife has had another guy's cum in her as you devoured her pussy thinking she was just very wet and horny.
Remember that time she kept pulling you up from her pussy as you kept trying to go down and lick her? She was trying told hold back the load her lover left in her an hour earlier so it wouldn't all plop in your mouth. Thank her now.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:26 PM

I luv having my pussy eaten out after my black luver fills me with his cum but hubby won't do it. So when I can I invite another white guy to do it. Pics were taken by a black friend before and after he fucked me. Anyone wanna taste?....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
creampie clean up question-screenshot_2017-06-20-12-15-44-1.jpg   creampie clean up question-screenshot_2017-06-20-12-09-00-1.jpg  

Old 06-24-2017, 04:44 PM

I think it would be kinda hot, but my bf refuses lol

Old 06-25-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Question for women, men, and couples on here. Would you consider a guy bi if he like to do clean up on her after I creampie his wife? Basically is the guy bi if he likes to eat my cum out of his wife's pussy?
Yes he is a faggot. I know because I am He wants ucked like a woman

Old 06-25-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
Very true here.
Sorry guys. You probably don't know that your gf or wife has had another guy's cum in her as you devoured her pussy thinking she was just very wet and horny.
Remember that time she kept pulling you up from her pussy as you kept trying to go down and lick her? She was trying told hold back the load her lover left in her an hour earlier so it wouldn't all plop in your mouth. Thank her now.
I know that happened to me with more than one lover. But the sex is usually so hot and uninhibited, that go continue anyway even to the point of saying, no it is ok. I want you. All of you.