Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dick question
Old 08-20-2013, 04:49 AM

Default Dick question

I'm a hung black male and I always call my penis my dick.
I noticed white people always refer to a penis as a cock.
Are there any black men on here that use the word cock when referring to their dick?
Are there any black men on here that only use the word cock when playing with a white women because white women often use the word cock?

Not this "white person" lol
Old 08-20-2013, 05:19 AM

Smile Not this "white person" lol

I Don't use the C word. To me the "cock" word sounds like your choking or you have a hairball stuck in your throat. The word Dick just flows off my tongue.

With the exception of a couple blk men , all the ones I know use the word dick. Yes, even the "well hung" ones.

Actually~ when you see the word "cock" is a tale tale sign ya dealing with a white man. MOST TIMES!!!

I believe there was a similar thread about a year ago. In that thread someone posted how the word "cock" came to be.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-20-2013 at 05:23 AM..

Old 08-20-2013, 10:17 AM

I only use the term cock when I say certain things to white women who use this term.. I've found that it can also be a regional/dialect thing.. Ppl from certain areas use the one or the other...here in Bmore for quite some time black men used the term cock to refer to pussy! different strokes for different folks lol

What's in a word.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:59 AM

Wink What's in a word.

It doesn't matter whether it's a dick or a cock. As long as the guy knows what to do with it, it can be called anything. The same goes for women's P......s or c....t.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
It doesn't matter whether it's a dick or a cock. As long as the guy knows what to do with it, it can be called anything. The same goes for women's P......s or c....t.

Lol that's funny. You can type dick and cock but you blank out Pussy and cunt. Lol. Funny!!!

Old 08-24-2013, 07:17 PM

Mostly use dick, but at times cock.. Have noticed that wife's black guys use the word dick for the most part.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:19 PM

I have always used the word dick,, never liked the word cock.

Old 08-25-2013, 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=Baddog55;56671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

[SIZE="4"]
I Don't use the C word. To me the "cock" word sounds like your choking or you have a hairball stuck in your throat. The word Dick just flows off my tongue.

You are such a racist - The word cock is used by educated people of all races - The word Dick is actually used as a mans name in America (why I do not know)
I have read many of your comments and you think you are clever( I disagree lol)
You also seem to think that being pro black and anti white is not racist - But it is
FYI - you and I are both typing our messages on this site - Do you think that a black person invented this technology - hmmmm no - Doh
There is nothing racist about Mustang, the only racist here is yourself,not only do you come here and harass Mustang all the time, but you also come here and post racist comments degrading black men, if you don't like Mustang or black men I suggest you find another site to go to.

Hey OBLINA dick. What's up?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:06 PM

Arrow Hey OBLINA dick. What's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog55 View Post

You are such a racist - The word cock is used by educated people of all races - The word Dick is actually used as a mans name in America (why I do not know)
I have read many of your comments and you think you are clever( I disagree lol)
You also seem to think that being pro black and anti white is not racist - But it is
FYI - you and I are both typing our messages on this site - Do you think that a black person invented this technology - hmmmm no - Doh

"The word cock is used by educated people" OMG that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Thanks Mr. Professor, since you have issues with America, blacks and women (so it seems) then why don't you take your ass back across the pond? I'm not racist towards whites (you dunbass) I hate equally.

Have no clue who "invented this technology" nor do I care but I do know that YOU always fuck it up every time you quote me. Do I need to send a "black man" over there to show you how to operate your computer? OR better yet, send a woman over there? You seem to have issues with women who think for theirselves, ones that don't roll over and kiss your ugly lipstick dick.

Maybe you have mommy issues????? I bet mommy called your little lipstick DICK a wee wee/pee pee. I can hear you now, no mommy I'm gonna be a professor some day, it's a "cock" mommy , it's a "COCK"

Blah blah more stupid babble to your stupid babble. I replied to you. Start wanking your wee wee.

to reply...
Old 08-25-2013, 06:33 PM

Default to reply...

Ok u see what u made me do? I almost forgot to reply the query here.
To me 'cock' are the birds I bred while growing up (that is male chicken for those who have never left the city)... So I simply use dick. Surprisingly my white g/fs use 'dick' too or 'penis'.
Idk but maybe as per the poster's experience 'cock' is mostly used in a cuckold type of situation by these women?????.....u know, just to rhyme with the word 'cuckold'???