Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

is she too old
Old 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM

Default is she too old

Hi we are planning on going to Jamaica late fall for my wifes 60th birthday. I mentioned about her fantasy, but she is very reserved, but when I questioned her about it, it ws because she felt she would be to old to get any bbc attention.
I have heard that the beach massage men would come to yor room if you pay them, of course I wont let her know I am paying. Do you think they would come or should I try the waiters. The other thing is unless there on the nude beach how will I know if they are hung enough for her ,

Long as you flash the cash
Old 08-21-2013, 09:01 PM

Smile Long as you flash the cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iain01 View Post
Hi we are planning on going to Jamaica late fall for my wifes 60th birthday. I mentioned about her fantasy, but she is very reserved, but when I questioned her about it, it ws because she felt she would be to old to get any bbc attention.
I have heard that the beach massage men would come to yor room if you pay them, of course I wont let her know I am paying. Do you think they would come or should I try the waiters. The other thing is unless there on the nude beach how will I know if they are hung enough for her ,

I'm sure they will be competing over her. Like Grow said "age is just a number" I'm sure she will do just fine. Make sure you keep her safe tho.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:16 PM

I agree with Mustang and Grow, Age is just a number but me personally I always found mature women to be the sexiest and most attractive.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:26 AM

Age doesn't matter. In fact there's a video of me fucking a 64 yr old woman on nakedworld dot com, the video on here is a 54 yr old bbw and they are great to play with

Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 AM

While age may just be a number to most(?), the mindset and priorities from a real fucking horny bastard who loves sex, determines if a wanting mature woman will get big cock. One of my best ongoing lovemaking trysts was with an 86 y.o. widow for about 6 mos. She was just superb and still had the tits of a 20 y.o. and kept her swimmer's/ice-skating figure, to my delight.

I broke it off only because her daughters were.fearful I was exploiting ther inheritance. I was 68 at the time, I'm now 77 and my deceased wife, was 7 years older so she'd now be 84 and we would often think how great our sex would continue to be when she reached 90. I still think it would've been as fun and exciting as our first time together. Have Fun folks, yer never to old to indulge. My Scottish-English 81 y.o. widowed sis-in-law has been fucking her young, married mid-eastern handyman for the past two years, at least. Hubby died only six mo.s ago after a very, very, long debilitating illness. My question .... off this thread topic is..... did my bro-in-law (ret. Hollywood big shot) know about being cuckolded? I think he did....... shades of Lady Chatterly and Ryan's Daughter.

There's guys out here that would fuck ANYTHING
Old 08-23-2013, 05:55 AM

Default There's guys out here that would fuck ANYTHING

Personally, it would all depend on how here face and body looks.
If she's built like cyn784u or A Real GILF, thats a green light;
If her face, and body ACTUALLY looks 60, then I would have to pass.

Old 08-23-2013, 06:17 AM

I'm a 59yr old ts and I still get invited to bed by men my age and younger. You're as old as you feel and I'm still young at heart...

Old 08-24-2013, 05:29 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmanxxx View Post
While age may just be a number to most(?), the mindset and priorities from a real fucking horny bastard who loves sex, determines if a wanting mature woman will get big cock. One of my best ongoing lovemaking trysts was with an 86 y.o. widow for about 6 mos. She was just superb and still had the tits of a 20 y.o. and kept her swimmer's/ice-skating figure, to my delight.

I broke it off only because her daughters were.fearful I was exploiting ther inheritance. I was 68 at the time, I'm now 77 and my deceased wife, was 7 years older so she'd now be 84 and we would often think how great our sex would continue to be when she reached 90. I still think it would've been as fun and exciting as our first time together. Have Fun folks, yer never to old to indulge. My Scottish-English 81 y.o. widowed sis-in-law has been fucking her young, married mid-eastern handyman for the past two years, at least. Hubby died only six mo.s ago after a very, very, long debilitating illness. My question .... off this thread topic is..... did my bro-in-law (ret. Hollywood big shot) know about being cuckolded? I think he did....... shades of Lady Chatterly and Ryan's Daughter.

Great and this is exactly what my wife's last lover said when we were discussing this subject. He had another wife he was bedding and she was in her late 60s. Told us she was a wild woman in bed! He, by the way was in his 50s a bit older than us at the time.

Just fine.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:01 PM

Smile Just fine.

I don't think you have to worry about her age,or the interest or size of the men. Go and enjoy.

Last edited by freedom722002; 08-24-2013 at 07:06 PM..

Old 09-02-2013, 01:13 PM

Thanks for all the encorging comments,my wife is now a lot more relaxed about the idea.
However no one answered the second part about size. This is definately a issue for my wife. She is very much into girth rather than length, I m quite lucky to have a 6 inch mid shaft and she can handle that very easy after 4 children.
We are going to hedo 3 ,do the locals go naked on the beach? If not how do we find out about size?
Has any one been to hedo that knows any of the staff who is girth endowed.
thanks for your comments so far