Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Craigslist
Old 03-07-2013, 08:00 PM

Question Craigslist

Is it true that lots of white sluts troll for black dick in the Casual Encounters section of CL? I have heard that. Not sure if true. I hope so!

Atlanta Craigslist
Old 03-08-2013, 05:48 AM

Default Atlanta Craigslist

Its hard as hell to pull a decent white chick off of Craigs here in Atlanta. You have to understand that the number of black men here is in the hundreds of thousands.... We are all competing for same handful of women online.

Old 03-08-2013, 12:58 PM

I got some good black pussy and some white hotwives off CL but usually I find them on AFF or fetlife. Was hoping there would be more black ladies here.

cl freaks
Old 03-08-2013, 11:19 PM

Default cl freaks

I. Have found a few on craiglist not many a lot of bot on craiglist hoping to find some in Savannah or near me hmu I am in Savannah let's play

Old 03-09-2013, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialfunn1 View Post
Is it true that lots of white sluts troll for black dick in the Casual Encounters section of CL? I have heard that. Not sure if true. I hope so!
i dont know. white sluts can look very conservative .

craigslist
Old 03-09-2013, 05:21 AM

Default craigslist

The w4m casual encounters section here in Vegas are all hookers or bots. Its not that hard to find a white women as part of a couple from mw4m and w4mm section in casual encounters

Good ole CL
Old 03-09-2013, 08:30 AM

Smile Good ole CL

I recall many many years ago when my whole adventure started, I would stalk CL just peeking to see what was out there.. It was just so damn tempting, one minute you can be looking at furniture and in the blink of an eye I could be over in the causal encounters typing BBC in the search box.lol. Which by the way is where I learned the meaning of BBC.. I never, how do yall say it, "PULLED A FEW" from CL but I sure did a lot of window shopping and wishing..

Hmmmmm I wonder how I would be looked at if I (as a woman) said oh yea I pick up juicy blk dicks from CL all the time.. I can't get enough of them.. There just there for the pickings. That's totally not my style.butttttttttt I'm wondering if yall would give me a pat on my back or would ya'll consider me damaged goods? Just wondering if there is a double standard here????

Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

I recall many many years ago when my whole adventure started, I would stalk CL just peeking to see what was out there.. It was just so damn tempting, one minute you can be looking at furniture and in the blink of an eye I could be over in the causal encounters typing BBC in the search box.lol. Which by the way is where I learned the meaning of BBC.. I never, how do yall say it, "PULLED A FEW" from CL but I sure did a lot of window shopping and wishing..

Hmmmmm I wonder how I would be looked at if I (as a woman) said oh yea I pick up juicy blk dicks from CL all the time.. I can't get enough of them.. There just there for the pickings. That's totally not my style.butttttttttt I'm wondering if yall would give me a pat on my back or would ya'll consider me damaged goods? Just wondering if there is a double standard here????

Damage goods? I think not, I will always think of you as perfect.

Old 03-10-2013, 06:39 AM

I wish. I think it's just harder for men in general to meet women on CL.

Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 PM

Out of curiosity i have been on CL, and always wonderded if people actually hook up on there, has anyone ever actuallly done that ???