Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What will you do if your lover wasn't satisfying you ?
Old 08-27-2013, 03:39 PM

Default What will you do if your lover wasn't satisfying you ?

You look forward to meeting your lover and when the day arrived , you were full of expectation and anticipation for a good sex....but then the guy wasn't as good as you expected ......what will you do? Pretend your enjoying the sex or tell him out-rightly that you not enjoying it?

Old 08-27-2013, 06:41 PM

I'm a guy, so it wouldn't be a him that wasn't satisfying me, but if I'm satisfying my partner then I am satisfied. I believe you get back what you contribute so unless your partner is dead your not doing the right things. I would never tell them it was unsatisfying- I'd try harder.

All depends on if
Old 08-27-2013, 08:31 PM

Arrow All depends on if

If I wanna spend the time nd energy helping him with the error of his sexual wayS. Errr prob not
My teaching days are over, unless it's to my litter of cubs. That's totally different.

so I would have to say.

NEXT!!!!!

Time itself = our greatest teacher
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 PM

Default Time itself = our greatest teacher

the teacher frees them from subtle entrapments , bears down on their sticking points, tests whether they are true or false , and determines if they are bogus or genuine , all this without sticking to one method or being unaware of when to change and pass on , to cause them eventually to walk in the realm of peace , happiness , and freedom from care , before the teacher finally rests.
Ꮬ AUM 2

TIME!!!
Our Greatest Teacher ॐॐॐ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

If I wanna spend the time nd energy helping him with the error of his sexual wayS. Errr prob not
My teaching days are over, unless it's to my litter of cubs. That's totally different.

so I would have to say.

NEXT!!!!!

And another thing. Lol
Old 08-27-2013, 09:17 PM

Default And another thing. Lol

So many people talk the talk but when it comes to the deed they can't walk the walk.

I hate a dull Fck. I would rather watch paint dry than waste my time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing. But then again, I'm sexually spoiled and that starts at home.

A good compatible freak is hard to come by so ya gotta hold on go those when you find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingTantraYang View Post
the teacher frees them from subtle entrapments , bears down on their sticking points, tests whether they are true or false , and determines if they are bogus or genuine , all this without sticking to one method or being unaware of when to change and pass on , to cause them eventually to walk in the realm of peace , happiness , and freedom from care , before the teacher finally rests.
Ꮬ AUM 2

TIME!!!
Our Greatest Teacher ॐॐॐ

You have way more patience than I have and it shows bc your always taking the time to open my eyes and give me food for thought.

That's a whole other ball game.

My first post was about nasty dirty sex. What you teach is levels and levels above that.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-27-2013 at 09:46 PM..

Your Reply I honor and respect :::
Old 08-27-2013, 09:59 PM

Default Your Reply I honor and respect :::

Maximum Power
Acquires
Maximum Responsibility
ॐॐॐ Ꭴ Ꭵ Ꮬ ॐॐॐ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

So many people talk the talk but when it comes to the deed they can't walk the walk.

I hate a dull Fck. I would rather watch paint dry than waste my time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing. But then again, I'm sexually spoiled and that starts at home.

A good compatible freak is hard to come by so ya gotta hold on go those when you find them.

You have way more patience than I have and it shows bc your always taking the time to open my eyes and give me food for thought.

That's a whole other ball game.

My first post was about nasty dirty sex. What you teach is levels and levels above that.

Old 08-28-2013, 06:59 AM

I had a couple of women that weren't good in bed. I finished, and never had sex with them again. I never told them that weren't good in bed, I just never had sex with them again, even if they asked, and persisted.