Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Blackman the Cuckold???
Old 09-11-2013, 04:41 PM

Default The Blackman the Cuckold???

Seeing so many threads where the black Brothers really try encourage the white cuckolds/ husbands to let their wives have sex with the Brothers but i want to ask the Brothers what if it was you that is the husband and lets say there is a lust thing with women/wives wanting indian or chinese men kind of thing, i just wanna ask if your wife ask to have sex with them would you allow it like how White cuckolds free up there wives for blackmen?

Old 09-14-2013, 11:18 PM

Smile

There's some blk men here who share their wives with other men. BUT does that mean they're cucks bc they share? I don't think so. I mean my husband shares but by no means does that make him a cuck. (nothing against cucks, just saying)

Old 09-15-2013, 08:32 AM

First, I dont know too many African women that lust for chinese, indian, or white men, or any other men for that matter;
second, I wouldn't marry or stay married to on that does.
Marriage is a union, so if I have to fuck other women, and my wife has to fuck other men for our satisfaction then there's no need to be married, unless one of us has suffered through a disability that would prohibited us from sexual intercourse.
To each their own, but I definetely wouldn't share my wife.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:32 PM

I think as black women become more confident, they will start looking outside their race for partners.
I would anticpate black women going to white males due to the higher social staus they would gain.

This will happen more and more in the future and I suspect the the typical black male married to a confident black female and faced with this humiliation would split with her.

I believe it takes a lot of confidence and self belief to actually be a cuck and I doubt many blackmen have this attribute

Old 09-20-2013, 01:07 AM

If any of you think it's rare that black women date and have sex with men outside of their own race, then you are living under a rock. Secondly... while it may not be as common, there are black men who are cuckolds. We have actually met several over the yrs.

Black males who share
Old 09-20-2013, 11:06 PM

Default Black males who share

I'm a black male who loves watching my Mature Latina GILF getting fuck by other black males and I love seeing black males enjoying them selves with her .But I don't consider myself a cockold ,We even have sex with women also .I guess you could say I'm a voyeur .And I've had black women that also enjoyed letting me watch them with other black males .So don't be so naive ,We're all adults here right ?

Old 09-28-2013, 09:44 PM

It is extremely rare here in the uk to see black females with English males, but it is definately changing.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:25 PM

I've fucked two Chinese women who had black BF/hubby.

Fucked a VN lady pregnant with a black baby. Well, half black

hello
Old 09-29-2013, 12:44 AM

Default hello

where are u doing