Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Interracial Sex on Boardwalk Empire
Old 09-12-2013, 01:54 AM

Default Interracial Sex on Boardwalk Empire

Did anyone else see the new Boardwalk Empire and the interracial Cuckcold Scene? Very hot and steamy for mainstream TV.
Would love to hear impressions and thoughts. Except fpr the violence, the "game": the white couple played was very hot to me.

agreed
Old 09-12-2013, 02:45 PM

Default agreed

Hi Diane; yea I thought it pretty hot too! And accurate as are most of the historical connotations on that show..not too risque for cable I guess... Considering the rest of the content and previous seasons lol..

cock play
Old 09-12-2013, 11:49 PM

Default cock play

Yes I told my Latina that there is going to be someone talking about that scene on ILI,and yes it was pretty hot .Until the neck stabbing .

agree
Old 09-13-2013, 02:16 AM

Default agree

yeah I agee with your thoughts but was just surprised to see that on the show,
but I guess it is historacally correct so ur fun her is not so new.
Except for the gun and the murder I would enjoy playing that out

cock play
Old 09-14-2013, 12:23 AM

Default cock play

Yeah I remember back in the 80 's there was this Lawyer show called LA Law and one of the Lawyer who picked up this lady at a party and she took him home to her house and while they were in bed her hubby walked in on them and she told him don't worry he likes it when she pick men up and brings them home to fuck them in their bed .And that he was at the party watching them the whole time .

Old 09-17-2013, 10:08 PM

I've never liked the idea of doing it with a couple. It's like the black man is the entertainment to put on a performance for the white couple. Some couples probably look down on black men in everyday life.

I know a lot of people on here will disagree, but that's just my opinion. It's just not something I'm into.

cuckold scene
Old 09-18-2013, 05:18 PM

Talking cuckold scene

I say its all how you see it I get my entertainment from fucking the white woman and she get hers from me and the cuck or husband get his from watching us everyone is happy!!!

Finally Going Mainstream!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:46 PM

Default Finally Going Mainstream!

First the Cheerios ad and now HBO!

Black Male
Old 09-19-2013, 02:42 AM

Default Black Male

Yo blu sky I'm a black male who loves watching my Mature Latina GILF getting fuck by other black males and I don't look down on my brothers in any way and I love seeing black males enjoying them selves with her just as much as she enjoys having them fuck her .It's not just a white black thing you know .I've been doing this for a long time too

Old 09-19-2013, 03:19 AM

Moe, Blu Sky has a very good point in his response. I too believe that most couples think this way. Note in yhe scene; and some of you here even said you would like to play this out, without the gun and murder, that the white man in the scene is a racisit. Calling old boy "nigger" and telling him what he really thinks of him and our kind.

Make no mistake, i'm attracted to white women, but not because of some control factor or racial relations or "fad" factors. I have to question why a man would want to watch his wife with another man of any race. But hey i'm not here to judge on that issue. If thats your thing, thats your thing. But i do feel that there is a certain amount of racisum under the surface when it comes to this/these situations. All in all the bitch and her husband both got what they deserved in yhe end. Be true to yourself and if you get caught doing it, own up to it. Fuck it.