Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-14-2013, 01:11 PM

Think I'd go with anal as fave, then vaginal, and then oral. Though all are great.

Old 10-14-2013, 01:41 PM

I went through a phase of anal a few years ago, BUT I tend to suffer for a couple of days afterwards (a dull ache in my butt) so I try and give it a miss now! Love oral though!

Old 10-14-2013, 02:36 PM

I prefer vaginal sex. Nothing beats the feeling of a cock (especially a bbc) exploding in my pussy. I don't like anal, but to suck a nice bbc and to receive a mouthful of cum is rather special sometimes. So to conclude: anal - NO; oral - YES

My Favorite
Old 10-15-2013, 12:23 AM

Default My Favorite

After all these years is still vaginal! -Angie

Oral Definitely!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:53 AM

Default Oral Definitely!!!

Feeling of entering tight ass is incredible, when those anal muscles clutch cock inside shithole is really unique experience.
But I think that good sex experience starts with good oral sex.
I have luck that all of my partners, so far, were/are oral sex addicts, like I am.
I love to eat pussy, sometimes I'm not stopping until my partner cums at least half a dozen times. After that, I can stick my cock wherever I want,...
And everything falls into the right place,... Lady becomes cock addicted slut,... sucking my cock like there's no tomorrow, bouncing on a cock, want my cum everywhere and don't bother in what hole I'm goin' to stick my cock.
So, from my point of view, If oral sex is great, everything else that follows cannot be bad.

Old 10-16-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
I luv it all including anal if the guy knows what he is doing. Once the head is in I'm good to go and my luver can pound my ass fast and hard....
I'll eat your Pussy and fuck your asshole anytime, anywhere you ask.

Last edited by xblackjack; 10-16-2013 at 09:20 AM..

Old 10-16-2013, 09:13 AM

Talking

I do it all, start with oral, then work the pussy and finish with anal. But it depends on what the women wants also, if she prefers one over the other that's what we'll do. As long as both parties know what they want and can handle it, we will both have a great fucking time.

Last edited by xblackjack; 10-16-2013 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: typo

yes :)
Old 10-16-2013, 05:04 PM

Default yes :)

I like oral, then sex, then clean up oral...then sex again...then oral again...you get the idea

Old 10-17-2013, 06:17 AM

Personally I don't do anal at all, but I love oral, especially giving! Love the feeling of having a hard cock in my mouth, gets me so hot and horny... and also love the cum as well

tough choice
Old 10-17-2013, 09:44 AM

Default tough choice

First, above all I like my pussy filled. Now, as far as anal or oral. I guess oral. if im receiving I like the slow build of intensity. If I give oral, its such great forplay, I'm up close and personal with whats going to be inside me later and the big black ones make me very wet in anticipation. Lol Anal is a lot of work. First, most of my boyfriends love it. So, I am very well trained back there. And I squirt with the right guy. The problem is anal its dirty. Bacteria live back there. So, once the guy has been back there. I want to wash off, I want him to wash off, and as the night continues, and more sex ensues (very well endowed black guys can open you up) I worry that I leek. And thats very distracting. ( alot of work) But, sometimes I want both oral and anal pretty equal.

Tags
anal, bbc, oral, pussy, white