Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-17-2013, 03:27 PM

Reading the responses, I guess I'm the oddball out😁 I'll certainly allow anal, but it's probably my least favorite. I adore oral, but plain old missionary with my legs and arms wrapped tight sends me into an unparalleled state of bliss👄

VJ or no way
Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 PM

Default VJ or no way

I like anal sex, if done properly it gives me some wicked orgasms. I can also be one of the most uncomfortable and painful things ever experienced with even a moderately well hung guy.
The question arises if it is worth is to endure the often 5-10 minute period for desensitizing
just so a guy can feel his cock in my asshole. I think probably not. But my naughty side concedes it is very erotic and primal in it's appeal. However, a man must please me well enough beforehand by pounding my pussy good and hard. Anal is a reward, if you will, for doing a good job fucking my pussy. Personally I enjoy sucking a black cock more than anything. It's where I just drift into my own little world and show my guy that I love his manhood and can give him some out of this world sensations with nothing more than my hot little mouth.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforfuninVA View Post
I like anal sex, if done properly it gives me some wicked orgasms. I can also be one of the most uncomfortable and painful things ever experienced with even a moderately well hung guy.
The question arises if it is worth is to endure the often 5-10 minute period for desensitizing
just so a guy can feel his cock in my asshole. I think probably not. But my naughty side concedes it is very erotic and primal in it's appeal. However, a man must please me well enough beforehand by pounding my pussy good and hard. Anal is a reward, if you will, for doing a good job fucking my pussy. Personally I enjoy sucking a black cock more than anything. It's where I just drift into my own little world and show my guy that I love his manhood and can give him some out of this world sensations with nothing more than my hot little mouth.
I think that was very well put!

Old 11-22-2013, 11:31 PM

I love to suck dick!!!!!!!!! All time fave.... I love the feel of it in my mouth, forcing its way down my throat..... Swallowing all of your cum..... mmmmmmm I could spend hours with my head in your lap!

Old 11-23-2013, 01:38 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettytony71 View Post
A Lady Friend Told Me The Secret To Oral Sex She Told Me To Lick The Clit In The Letters Of The Alphabet and I swear By The Time I Got 2 The Letter G She Came So Hard I Couldn't Believe It, She Pushed My Head In So Deep I Could Barley Breath, It Was So Good She Gave Me Her Car Keys. That's Why I Love Oral and I Bet That No Women Can Make It From A 2 The Letter Z They can't Take it lol

I am DEFINITELY gonna try to keep this in mind when next I lick some pussy!

Old 11-23-2013, 11:24 AM

I love them all

dike acronym
Old 11-30-2013, 08:58 PM

Default dike acronym

What also unique concerning Dr Dre generation is the time of the capture. Unlike many producers, his snares are enjoyed slightly balanced out. This is essential in allowing the California laid-back Rap that has made him probably the most sought after producers. Huge headphones use superior Quadripole Several twisted set leads and cables. They are built for severe clarity and reduced transmission loss. There is also wireless devices which are ideal for moving around openly without having to worry about getting tangled with the wiring. You can party, jump as well as swirl around with one of these wireless Creature Beats earbuds. You can get exceptional sound quality having a high amount of fidelity together with both the sent and the wifi varieties. mental restlessness Carry on layering during your beat making process. You have to create bounce towards the beat and after you've concluded making your current very first beat and it turns into the hottest conquer ever, you may then want to exchange it on to a Compact disc or even distribute it on the net. Since the majority beat producers cannot take part in the keys, there is a difficult time wanting to create their melodies. The Team When you are marketing your beats online, you wish to make sure you contain the fundamental of selling beats plainly understood. In like manner help you out, here are several of the main aspects to think about:

Old 12-02-2013, 04:05 PM

I am thinking ....... all 3 at the same time?

leaning towards
Old 01-31-2014, 06:39 PM

Default leaning towards

I am an oral fan myself. I like to see a woman when she feels something that she cant control, because it feels just that good. I love the taste of her cum in my mustache and the way her eyes roll up into her head when she cums. No offence to the ABC methiod I have my own. LoL! And it works just fine.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:17 AM

Smile

For me it is what my man wants to do. If he wish anal or he can do my pussy and then have me suck him.
Or he will give me to the other men to do me in all of my holes I just love sex all the time,

Tags
anal, bbc, oral, pussy, white